Just returned from 7 days at the Sunny Coast Resort. Nice welcome from Lilian who was always very pleasant, along with all the reception staff. Apartment was fine, although in care of a little tlc, with part sea view. Also safe deposit is additonal daily charge of 2 Euro per day. Everything you needed although the hairdryer was on the wall in the bathroom and you had to turn the air conditioning off if you wanted to boil the kettle as the electrics blew. Bins were emptied and the towels changed daily and the airer supplied on the balcony was very useful. The apartment is fully cleaned once a week and you are told the day when you arrive. The bus stop right outside will get you buses to all the main tourist spots and at the cost of 2.60 Euro for a daily ticket is a good means of travel. The Village Restaurant was average. While to pool area is pleasant I was dissapointed to find that it is also open to the general public, which meant that most days it was very busy with small children, which was not expected in early July but this seems fairly usual with all the hotels in the area. Also you to get down very early to get a good place, as while the signs say no towels are to left to reserve seats, it does happen. Overall a good stay but had I know the pool was open to others I may have reconsidered my booking. If you want to travel back to the more traditional Malta i would suggest a visit to Medina. Valetta is also full of history. Luzzo Restaurant offers huge portions with a good choice of pizza and pasta. A more traditional meal can be found at Ta Pawla which is near the bus station and the Fra Ben, which was always empty but the food was great. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunny Coast Resort and Spa is ideally located in one of Malta's most beautiful bays. The Resort offers an easy and relaxing experience and has its own Leisure Centre, situated in a separate area across the hotel by the water's edge together with its private beach, large outdoor swimming pool together with a children's pool, three jacuzzis, a heated indoor pool, sauna and massage rooms, squash court, games room and a fully air-conditioned gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Sunny Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunny Coast Hotel Qawra
- Sunny Coast Resort And Spa
- Sunny Coast Resort & Spa Malta/Qawra