We travelled to Malta in February for a weekend stay. We were travelling with family and we had 3 separate apartments. All three were clean and tidy and we all had sea views.
The apartments were a little chilly as a result of it being a little cold outside but we had a pleasant trip and would probably return.
The children had a great time at the pool and would have loved the outside pool but weren't brave enough in the slightly chilly weather.
We had half board for our trip and cannot say enough about the excellent service we received in the restaurant.
The menu was slightly limited but Carmen and Romina were very accomodating and tried everything to please one of our party who didn't like any of the starters on the menu.
The food was excellent and the ladies were so friendly all of the time we were in the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunny Coast Resort and Spa is ideally located in one of Malta's most beautiful bays. The Resort offers an easy and relaxing experience and has its own Leisure Centre, situated in a separate area across the hotel by the water's edge together with its private beach, large outdoor swimming pool together with a children's pool, three jacuzzis, a heated indoor pool, sauna and massage rooms, squash court, games room and a fully air-conditioned gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunny Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunny Coast Hotel Qawra
- Sunny Coast Resort And Spa
- Sunny Coast Resort & Spa Malta/Qawra