Ive never fancyed going to Malta for a holiday but when my husband booked it for our Christmas I was soon looking forwad to spending a week in the sun. We arrived on the 15/01/13 where it was sunny on landing but the heavens opened and we had a bad storm travelling to our hotel with hail stones thunder and lighting but this didnt put us off. When we arrived to the sunny coast resort my first impresion of the hotel were good and I new I was going to be happy staying there as I am a very fussy and hard person to please. We were greated by Lillian who checked us in she was kind and very warm in her manner. Both her and all the staff couldnt be more helpfull if they tried. It was good value for your money and the pictures dont do the property any justice. Our apartment was very clean and spaceoues and had a side view were we got the sun on the balconey most of the day and the views of the sea were good at the front of the hotel and the gardens were well kepted. We agree with the previous coments regarding the resort, places to visit exploure the island and where to eat and drink. Both me and my husband think the Maltese are lovley people and love us brits I felt safe in a foreign country and it has been one of the best well rested holiday I have had and would definetley go back but not in January due to it been cold. Early May or late September has been advived by the locals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunny Coast Resort and Spa is ideally located in one of Malta's most beautiful bays. The Resort offers an easy and relaxing experience and has its own Leisure Centre, situated in a separate area across the hotel by the water's edge together with its private beach, large outdoor swimming pool together with a children's pool, three jacuzzis, a heated indoor pool, sauna and massage rooms, squash court, games room and a fully air-conditioned gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de and getaroom.com so you can book your Sunny Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunny Coast Resort And Spa
- Sunny Coast Hotel Qawra
- Sunny Coast Resort & Spa Malta/Qawra