Arrived to a big beautiful sparkling clean room. We laughed that it was bigger than our first apartment. Wonderful view over the sea and resort. Alas balcony didn't catch the winter sun but never mind.
Very well appointed kitchen; bedroom; bathroom and two comfy sofas. We ordered a dvd player to our room which arrived swiftly.
The shower is powerful but needed a while to warm up after about 6pm.
Resort very quite in January however we noticed it def got more lively at the weekend!
Lots of great restaurants near by Duo def deserves a mention!! Boathouse cafe ops sunny coast is a great sun trap until 230pm.
Spa is great. The Irish girls are very helpful giving us lots of restaurant tips and local taxi numbers etc. Treatments in there worth it too.
The indoor pool is small but warm felt this section could do with a lick of paint and a good clean but other than that all good. Would return esp in the warmer months.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunny Coast Resort and Spa is ideally located in one of Malta's most beautiful bays. The Resort offers an easy and relaxing experience and has its own Leisure Centre, situated in a separate area across the hotel by the water's edge together with its private beach, large outdoor swimming pool together with a children's pool, three jacuzzis, a heated indoor pool, sauna and massage rooms, squash court, games room and a fully air-conditioned gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sunny Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunny Coast Resort And Spa
- Sunny Coast Hotel Qawra
- Sunny Coast Resort & Spa Malta/Qawra