See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

I ve reviewed many establishments, but its a long time since we ve stayed in such poor accommodation. I have also reviewed the Canifor Hotel to which it is attached and as stated in that review, we come to be here due to companies over booking, so beware!

So our apartment is the second choice, best of two. It sleeps three people and has a rusted baby belling which you d have trouble cooking a meal on, a kettle that wont turn off and a fridge that leaks. Theres a two seat sofa and the third bed is in the sitting area, and an old portable TV, no remote. The air conditioning doesn't work and to cap it all the staff are rude, angry and lack courtesy. The front door to the,'complex' closes when said staff go home....thats,around 4pm, so you have to walk all the way round and through the hotel. We re on day six, someone s been sick in the lift and there is no one to clear it up, so some bright spark has thrown water on it, so the lift is now covered in Water!

We meanwhile are having a good holiday, but if you make a conscious decision to book here, review it, especially if you have kids! Its unsafe.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dottie119
Reviewed April 25, 2017 via mobile

I feel it's value for money considering it's extremely cheap. It's decent as somewhere just to sleep as its clean and the staff are pretty friendly but don't stay here if you expect a balcony that gets sun or if you can't deal with a leaky shower or a TV from the 1970s!

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2017

Can I start by saying that if your the type of person to run your finger over the top of the wardrobe looking for dust or you are offended by a missing tile behind the toilet cistern then the Cardor probably isn't for you. If you expect a 5 star fine dining experience in the restaurant then again you will be disappointed. I have travelled widely and have stayed in the very best hotels to a b&b in Rhyll and I trust me the Cardor is just fine.My room had a balcony with Sun all day long, the room was cleaned daily and the towels appeared to be quite new. The 1 lift was fully operational for the whole month I was there & the general state of the block was clean, maybe in need of sprucing up but bright & breezy. The food was in my view really enjoyable with great variety and choice.
Finally I found the staff delightful and we'll mannered, love they place booking again next year!....

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends
5  Thank JOHNNYHH
Reviewed April 5, 2017

Just come back from a five day stay at the Cardor the apartment was clean but the cooker didn't work but was soon replaced the staff were fine and very helpful if possible get a room with a balcony for what we paid we can not complain will go back

Room Tip: You need a balcony
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank baldybrickie
Reviewed March 29, 2017

My son and wife recognise that this a 'cheap and cheerful' base for them when they visit us in Malta. Basic amenities are acceptable but not the best quality but for the price they pay they are satisfied with the condition of the apartments. However, this time there was a large damp patch on one wall which definitely needs attending to so as to avoid further deterioration. A small job which would cost little to remedy. Just a little thought in smartening these rooms up would pay dividends.

Room Tip: Some sunny balconies make it more attractive.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple