“Good rosted chicken”
Review of Time Out

Time Out
Ranked #58 of 101 Restaurants in Qawra
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I can not comment on something else than the half roasted chicken. If you want chicken that is not only tasty on the skin but has taste underneath the skin also than this is the place to be. The meat will fall off the bone and has a very tasty all over.
As said, this is the only thing because we've never tried anything else but the chicken. So if we want half roasted chicken again, we will go back to Time Out.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Good food, drink, value for money, large portions. Car park fruit man after 2pm. Lovely salads. Rotisserie chicken looked lovely though didn't get chance to try.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Whenever I ordered cappuccino,it was boiled and had no taste of coffee. When I ordered something, I had to wait a lot.The waitresses were not friendly, never smiled.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

We tried most places in Malta and this is cheap but so is the service and standards!

The girl who took our order, took the money, wipes the tables also makes the food, no gloves, I watched her sneeze over the salad. I wasnt impressed!

I ordered a baguette, mozzarellya, fresh basil and tomatoes. I am not a fussy person at all but there was no basil, she insisted that there was so when I asked for more she pulled out a jar of basic oil! Not fresh basil and I couldnt eat the bread at all, completely stale, the salad was very old and limp, I dont do bad reviews but this place deserves it!

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Time Out is just what you need serving good cold and hot food of all types. Their coffee is excellent, and their iced coffee out of this world. Don't pass by, go in and try .....