“Great place to eat”

The Cosy Corner
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Thank you for a wonderful evening. The food and wine was so good. Nothing is too much trouble at this restaurant. Best pizza we have had in Malta. We shared our pizza I wanted ham on my half and my husband does not eat ham when the pizza came it had been cut in half I had ham on my half it was yummy. We also had a feta cheese salad to share it complimented the pizza. Great staff and the host Dan always makes us feel so welcome. You must eat here a great fine.

danmount, Owner at The Cosy Corner, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to review us, really appreciate your kind words. Sorry I had to leave early that night but was sure I was leaving you in good hands.

Hope to see you again soon

Thanks

Reviewed November 8, 2013

On my last visit to Malta in September 2013 myself and 2 friends had several meals at the cosy corner , The meals were wonderful very filling and presented to the highest standard, All the staff were more than helpful , I shall be returning next week to Malta and The cosy corner is a definite must on my list, Don't miss out, make the visit you wont be disappointed .

Thanks for taking the time to review us. We work hard to make all our clients happy and it's positive comments like this that motivates us more.

Thanks

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Had a wonderful Sunday lunch! Real English meal! Roast Beef with great Yorkshire pudding! Roast Pork with great crackling! Good wine list. Great value for money with very friendly service. Will definitely visit again next time I am in Malta.

Thanks for taking the time to review us. Our Sunday Roast is proving to be very popular, glad you enjoyed it.

Hope to see you again!

Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Title says it all... Food was so nice we went back during our short holiday. The gozoan goats cheese starter was particularly good!

danmount, Owner at The Cosy Corner, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to review us. Glad you managed to join us twice on your weekend break.

Hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Had a delicious lunch with good friends. The atmosphere is nice relaxed, and the ever so friendly staff makes you feel welcome. The food is always excellent and portions are abundant.Service is quick, and good value for money :)

Thanks for taking the time to review us. Always a pleasure to have you.

See you again soon hopefully!