“Lovely food and service”
Review of Luzzu Restaurant

Luzzu Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 101 Restaurants in Qawra
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Luzzu restaurant is a casual diner offering a modern Mediterranean cuisine menu including an endless selection of pizza, pasta, salads and grill dishes as well as fish and Maltese options. To complement the cuisine are spectacular views of the open-sea.
Reviewed August 15, 2013

After already eating here once, my husband and I decided to eat here again as it was so good. The first time we both had pizzas - I chose one with some of the middle cut out and replaced with salad (like one of the pizza chains in Britain does!) as I thought it would not be as filling, my husband chose a normal one. Both were delicious but quite filling and neither of us could finish them but this is better than still being hungry.
The second time we went I chose a salad and my husband chose something else, again they were lovely, not quite as filling this time and we managed to finish our meals but did not have room for desserts, just coffee.

Both times we went there the staff were very attentive in collecting orders, delivering drinks and food. We sat outside on the terrace near the sea as the weather was very warm, but inside is air-conditioned, so would have been nice in there too.
Would highly recommend this restaurant but make sure you are hungry as nowhere seems to do small portions in Malta.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Had two meals here during our stay, the portions were huge and food was excellent. Great value for money. Great service from the very friendly staff.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We recently visited this restaurant whilst on our hols. The restaurant has a terrace which over looks the bay and it is well worth asking for a table outside. The food is nice and not too badly priced - although you do tend to pay a little more for the view! The staff are attentive and this restaurant is very popular with locals and tourists alike. Would recommend that you pay it a visit.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Went here twice whilst on holiday and the first thing I noticed is that, if you sit outside, the view was fantastic. Now to the food. Both of the times that I went to "Luzzu" I ordered the Bruschetta Platter It came with normal garlic bread, cheesy garlic bread, normal bruschetta and bruschetta with cheese. It tasted fantastic, simple as that. One time I had the pizza, the base was quite hard to cut but again it was very nice. Unfortunately the second time i had the Lasagne. It was HUGE! and not as nice. As a result I let most of it. Overall the food was not the best but still alright and the portions were very big.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Went to this restaurant with family on a Friday, the food was very poor, pizza very hard to cut, I ordered farfalle al salmon it was disgusting and the fresh cream (if it was fresh at all) was stacked with the pasta, spaghetti frutti di mare was made with frozen fish, and not to ask for the price that you pay for it, and what to say for the closed pizza, disgusting they don't know how to make it. Definitely will not return back or suggest it to others.

1  Thank Mira B