“AMAZING FOOD AND SERVICE”

The Flora - Asian Fusion Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 101 Restaurants in Qawra
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Flora is a recently opened, family-run Asian Fusion restaurant the only one of its kind in Malta, allowing you to savour cuisine from different Asian country- China,Thailand and Japan. We serve the finest Roast Pork Cantonese Style (Cha Siu) in the Maltese Islands. For those who are into spicy food, Red or Green Curry Thai Style will definitely leave your taste buds satisfied. At “The Flora” we also serve a diversity of sushi dishes,Japanese food epitomizing healthy eating and great taste. All dishes are cooked from the finest and freshest ingredients by our dedicated and highly experienced chefs. We are passionate about what we do and committed to put a smile on each and every one of our clients. Visit us at our modern and spacious restaurant “The Flora”.Great food at great prices. Our innovative FLORA TEA will leave you mesmerized. It comes in a small compressed jasmine/green tea ball and once it is put into hot water , in a matter of few minutes it will open and blossom into a flower!! Don’t believe? Come and see with your own eyes! The tea is not just about the look but also its taste is refreshing and its benefits for your system. Menus can be e-mailed upon request. [To find us- we are opposite the DIVING shop next to the SAN ANTONIO HOTEL]
Reviewed May 14, 2013

If you visit Malta be sure to try this restaurant just amazing food and service and very clean and very modern decor 5 ***** food :-)

XiXi H, Manager at The Flora - Asian Fusion Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Thank you very much for your great recommendation and this wonderful comment!! We are please to hear your feedback and next time you come to Malta do not forget to visit us again!! :D thank you and we hope you enjoyed your holiday!

Regards,

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Loved the decor, quite a nice change from the usual red, stuffy chinese places. The food was amazing and the staff very helpful! Would not hesitate to visit again!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
XiXi H, Manager at The Flora - Asian Fusion Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Hi Clare, Thank you for writing feedback on our restaurant! We appreciate that very much!
Yes, its true we are different from the usual red chinese restaurant [we do get that quite often]
it adds the value of today's modern concept dining experience.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed it and hope to see you more in the future!
Bring your friends/family along with you and share your experience with them.

James.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I have been multiple times to this restaurant, and the food is spectacular. I know this may sound like on of those reviews but really its not. The duck is cooked to perfection, all the Chinese dishes are Amazing ( it is a fusion restaurant and I will dissect it cuisine by cuisine).

The service is spectacular as well, at times, the main patrons are keen to serve and provide excellent service. However I did go once when the patrons were not available and two waitresses did an atrocious job at the start but later picked up ground. I did complain and it appeared they were new so fair enough.

The sushi used to be mediocre, I also complained ( your probably not surprised by now), new sushi chef, new sushi which is amazing. So now I have my Chinese and sushi down.

Moving on to the Thai, the Thai dishes are also spectacular but quite out of the ordinary from what you would expect from Thai dishes. Furthermore they do not have Thai rice which is a shame. The Thai dishes do leave a bit to be desired but I take them and love them, the presentation can be improved.

To be fair this is my bi weekly Sinful dining spot, I cannot recommend this enough and other restaurant in Malta should take a page out of this restaurant. So If you are looking for chinese, and lets say your in Gozo or sicily, it is definatley worth the drive.

Prices are reasonable, I have recommended this to at least 50 people, and they have all highly recommended it.

1  Thank Markfm
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Very Good food, in an enjoyable and relaxing atmosphere. Serving staff were very nice and helpful. Reason why I have only given 4 stars is the lack of toilet paper in the restrooms. Otherwise, dining experience was excellent. Ask for VIP card so you can get good dsicounts on your next visits.

1  Thank Kevin K F

Hi Kevin。Thank you for your time writing this review and giving us your feedback.
I am happy to hear your first time experience with us was good and made your anniversary night running smooth.
However, I am deeply sorry and I apologize for any inconvenience about lack of toilet paper in the restrooms. We usually check the toilets' cleanliness and toilet paper before opening hours, but unfortunately some clients they like to use BIG amounts on drying up their hands hence finishing the roll very quickly and the staff does not check inside the toilets. Now, that you mentioned it , we will find a solution for it. Such as leaving a spare roll inside or something better. But I thank you for bringing up this issue.
Thank you again and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

a beautiful experience where the decor is very chic, d staff really well friendly, d food wellll mmmmmm are there words to describe it......lovely, mouthwatering, highly recommend it. if u want to impress this is the place to go.

XiXi H, Manager at The Flora - Asian Fusion Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Dear Sir/Madam.

Thank you for your time spent on writing this wonderful review!! We really appreciated that =]
We will always keep our standards high and also keeping clients like you satisfied and happy whenever they come in again and again.. :D

Hope to see you again soon and bring friends along to impress them too! :D