“Great place to eat”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

Went to Chaplins after reading the reviews. Cosy spot by the seafront, surrounded by unfinished/derelict buildings, but don't let that put you off! Great T bone, as recommended by staff, infact the owners family enjoyed too! Good wine list, veggies catered for too. Lovely!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

great atmosphere and great prices for drinks
the owners are friendly and the food is good also
highly recommended

Reviewed May 9, 2013

the owners Pauline and reno make you feel very welcome the food is just fab we ate there for the seven nights .and we were not disappointed one night was better than the next . all the staff were very very friendly and what can I say about harry we had some craic and some great laughs will be back for sure looking forward to it.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

The owners and people that work here are great making me, my sister and my brother feel right at home. The food is bountiful and tasty and fast! Plus the wifi adds to its allure!

1  Thank numero u
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Having eaten there many times now I would say its one of them little gems of a place . wonderful host's considerate to the needs of its guests and just that home from home feeling you need. The food is ample and varied to all tastes - no matter where we stay in the area we always seem to end up being pulled back there to Chaplins like its a magnet, yes its made a place in our families heart . The owners Pauline and Reno treat you as a member of their own familes. am back there in June and thats where I am sure I will be again found.