Having decided on Malta as our Wedding destination my wife & I had the pleasure of staying in the Park Lane 3 times over 18 months. We were so pleased with the close attention to detail and level of service by each staff member, that we had no hesitation in recommending the Park Lane to our family & friends who came over for our wedding in September 2010. As a result we had 20 adults and 5 children (ages 1 - 9) who stayed in the Park Lane for our wedding. All rooms were spotlessly cleaned daily and everyone's expectations were met with the size of the rooms, the views and the in-room facilities.
As usual the staff (Andrea, Daniela & Claudine) were great with our guests and their kids, nothing was too much trouble. On one of nights we took over the entire restaurant where Claudine and her staff provided a 5 course meal for everyone which was of very high quality (including personalised menus & table decorations) and went off without a glitch. The staff also arranged transport for all our guests from the hotel to the wedding venue, as well as transport to & from the airport & to various tourist spots.
Given the size of this hotel and the number of staff, the Park Lane punches well above its weight. Added to this, it is perfect location for exploring the rest of the island and nearby Buggiba, with the Buggiba bus terminal and ample free car parking near the hotel.
I would highly recommend this hotel. We will definitely be back to stay in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Envision a modern and stylish boutique hotel located just metres from the sea and a bus terminus providing access to the rest of the island. When you're not out exploring, you stay in a comfortable and fully-equipped self-catering apartment, complete with kitchenette and a balcony with pleasant city and partial sea views. Served with a roof-top pool with stunning views, breakfast, room service and an honesty bar, this will be your refuge from the simultaneously vibrant and laid-back lifestyle the area offers - pubs, restaurants, clubs and myriad of activity and entertainment options. With just over 30 units, our intimate setting and friendly, multilingual staff make you feel right at home. We pride ourselves in going out of our way to make your holiday perfect, from daily housekeeping and a variety of services to advice and assistance with trips and tours. This is Park Lane Aparthotel and here you are not a guest - you are part of the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Park Lane Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Lane Aparthotel Qawra
- Park Lane Aparthotel Hotel Qawra
- Park Lane Aparthotel Malta/Qawra