Broadly speaking, there are two types of hotel in Malta. The large hotel with buffet food, entertainment in the evenings and lots of contact with fellow holidaymakers. Or.... the smaller family run hotel where your meals are cooked to order, where the staff know you by name and line up to kiss you goodbye and where you can just be yourself if that's what you want. The Park Lane Aparthotel is one of the latter. Spotlessly clean and located on a narrow, quietish road between a handy car park and the Qawra bus station. The rooms range from large to enormous, each with a kitchenette. Ours had a balcony with two easy chairs. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff here. There's a lift, flat screen TV with satellite channels, a small bar open in the evening and a restaurant for breakfast lunch and dinner. We were on a b & b basis which we would recommend as there are lots of restaurants nearby, although mostly of "tourist" quality. The hotel is a few minutes walk to St. Paul's Bay and the buses give easy access to Sliema, Valletta, Gozo ferry etc. A "must see" destination is M'dina. Go at lunchtime and have a Maltese Platter next door to the "Malta Experience"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Envision a modern and stylish boutique hotel located just metres from the sea and a bus terminus providing access to the rest of the island. When you're not out exploring, you stay in a comfortable and fully-equipped self-catering apartment, complete with kitchenette and a balcony with pleasant city and partial sea views. Served with a roof-top pool with stunning views, breakfast, room service and an honesty bar, this will be your refuge from the simultaneously vibrant and laid-back lifestyle the area offers - pubs, restaurants, clubs and myriad of activity and entertainment options. With just over 30 units, our intimate setting and friendly, multilingual staff make you feel right at home. We pride ourselves in going out of our way to make your holiday perfect, from daily housekeeping and a variety of services to advice and assistance with trips and tours. This is Park Lane Aparthotel and here you are not a guest - you are part of the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Park Lane Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Lane Aparthotel Qawra
- Park Lane Aparthotel Hotel Qawra
- Park Lane Aparthotel Malta/Qawra