We were part of a wedding party in Malta and this hotel was recommended by the bride and groom who had looked around it prior to the wedding. What a fantastic find. It's location is fantastic and you are not far from anywhere. We travelled as a family with one 18 year old and twins of 13. My two adult nieces also stayed here. The boys all stayed in one room which was huge! It had a kitchen area with all required equipment, fridge, ironing board and iron and the balcony was next to ours. Our room was a double deluxe and was impressive. Again, we had a kitchen with all utensils and a large fridge. There was a seating area with a dining table and a seperate bedroom. Both rooms had air conditioning. I think our room had recently been updated to a very high standard
The staff were very friendly and helpful and Liz even booked up a boat trip for us which we thoroughly enjoyed. There was quite a selection on offer for breakfast and the pancakes were scrumptious.
We took up the offer of airport transfers to and from the hotel and this was an excellent decision. It was a very comfortable 7 seater with air con and Michael the driver was very informative. We also booked him to take us to the wedding in Mdina too.
The pool is on the roof of the hotel and although small it was more than adequate for our needs.
If we were to return to Malta I would stay here again and I would recommend this hotel to all travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Envision a modern and stylish boutique hotel located just metres from the sea and a bus terminus providing access to the rest of the island. When you're not out exploring, you stay in a comfortable and fully-equipped self-catering apartment, complete with kitchenette and a balcony with pleasant city and partial sea views. Served with a roof-top pool with stunning views, breakfast, room service and an honesty bar, this will be your refuge from the simultaneously vibrant and laid-back lifestyle the area offers - pubs, restaurants, clubs and myriad of activity and entertainment options. With just over 30 units, our intimate setting and friendly, multilingual staff make you feel right at home. We pride ourselves in going out of our way to make your holiday perfect, from daily housekeeping and a variety of services to advice and assistance with trips and tours. This is Park Lane Aparthotel and here you are not a guest - you are part of the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Park Lane Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Lane Aparthotel Qawra
- Park Lane Aparthotel Hotel Qawra
- Park Lane Aparthotel Malta/Qawra