This is the second time I have stated at the Park Lane, and that in itself speaks volumes. The point if my second review is,to confirm that the same high standard that I experienced last time has been continued and was not a one off.
Firstly, upon arrival we were met almost like old friends. The place itself is well presented, scrupulously clean and well maintained. The room itself (306) had a decent sized balcony with a sea view, though some rooms have a side, or street view. The room was well layed out, well equipped - with cooking utensils, cutlery and crockery - which we didn't use. The bathroom was well presented and clean. Personally I would have preferred a bath to the shower that was there, but that is no criticism and I am sure that had I requested this at the time of booking, I could have been allocated a room
which had one. I honestly can't find any criticism. The reason that I have only given a "4" for value is that during the summer months, it is quite expensive - but, to be honest, no more so than anywhere else.
The place is well located being literally right next to the bus terminus, and there are plenty of places to shop, eat (including takeaways if you don't want to cook)and drink within very easy walking
In my opinion, the Park Lane is well worth considering if you are a fairly independent traveller who doesn't want to be tied down to set lunch and evening meal times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Envision a modern and stylish boutique hotel located just metres from the sea and a bus terminus providing access to the rest of the island. When you're not out exploring, you stay in a comfortable and fully-equipped self-catering apartment, complete with kitchenette and a balcony with pleasant city and partial sea views. Served with a roof-top pool with stunning views, breakfast, room service and an honesty bar, this will be your refuge from the simultaneously vibrant and laid-back lifestyle the area offers - pubs, restaurants, clubs and myriad of activity and entertainment options. With just over 30 units, our intimate setting and friendly, multilingual staff make you feel right at home. We pride ourselves in going out of our way to make your holiday perfect, from daily housekeeping and a variety of services to advice and assistance with trips and tours. This is Park Lane Aparthotel and here you are not a guest - you are part of the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Park Lane Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Lane Aparthotel Qawra
- Park Lane Aparthotel Hotel Qawra
- Park Lane Aparthotel Malta/Qawra