A very civilised place to stay. The staff are extremely friendly and could not be more helpful, the rooms are large, cool, very clean, have good beds and everything, and more, to make your stay comfortable, even if you are staying for an extended period and self-catering. Breakfast is very good indeed and meets every possible taste. It is very quiet at night and you cannot hear movement from other guests or from the roads around the hotel. The rooftop pool and lounging area are well kept with comfortable sunbeds. We saw one of the newly refurbished suites and they are extremely well-appointed.
The bath being a little slippery I thought that a rubber mat might be a good idea and intended to suggest this next day. Next morning, bright and early, the housekeeper appeared with a new rubber bath mat. Being able to read a guest’s mind is above and beyond the call of duty I reckon.
Qawra/ Bugiba itself is not the most cultured area to stay but, that said, there are several very good restaurants within a short walk as well as some nice cafes and bars, the bus station is extremely well placed and has regular cheap services to all parts of the island and the sea, with bathing places, is no distance at all. There are several supermarkets to hand and vast numbers of tourist goods, clothes and souvenir shops as well as a pharmacy and lots of places to book tours. It feels very safe to walk around at night.
We would certainly stay there again and recommend it, without any hesitation, to family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Lane Aparthotel offers 25 tastefully-furnished, comfortable self-catering apartments and 3 single hotel rooms and features a rooftop outdoor pool and terrace with stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea. All apartments enjoy a furnished balcony and most offer pleasant city views or partial sea-views. The apartments include a fully-equipped private kitchenette. LCD televisions come with satellite channels and free movie channels and business-friendly amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi and direct-dial telephone. In addition, rooms include complimentary bottled water on arrival, irons & ironing boards and a safe is also available. Private bathrooms include a bath with shower attachment and complimentary toiletries, and a hair dryer is available in the room. Friendly, multilingual staff offer personalised service to help with all your holiday requirements and assistance with trips and tours. Airport transfers can be arranged by the hotel. Housekeeping is offered daily and wake-up calls can be requested. The Park Lane serves full breakfast and guests can order drinks at the Lobby Bar and enjoy them in the outdoor patio (weather-permitting). The hotel also offers complimentary high-speed wireless internet throughout the hotel and guest-rooms, a wide-screen TV in the lobby and a free library. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Park Lane Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Lane Aparthotel Qawra
- Park Lane Aparthotel Hotel Qawra
- Park Lane Aparthotel Malta/Qawra