I really enjoyed the stay in this hotel mainly because of the very friendly and helpful personnel (reception desk, breakfast serving). The hotel is located close to the Bugibba central bus station, so I used the bus daily to go to different beach location round Malta. There are many places to go out for dinner close to the hotel, you can also go to a small supermarket called Trolleys round the corner. For breakfast, you can order English breakfast menu or pancakes, scrambled eggs, or whatever you wish, breakfast served until 10.30. The internet connection in the room was pretty poor, did work properly only in the hotel lobby, so I purchased a local wifi connection for 15E/week. Speek to the locals or to the hotel staff to get fair tips where to go to eat, for shopping, what to pay for services. Very nice stay overall!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Lane Aparthotel offers 25 tastefully-furnished, comfortable self-catering apartments and 3 single hotel rooms and features a rooftop outdoor pool and terrace with stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea. All apartments enjoy a furnished balcony and most offer pleasant city views or partial sea-views. The apartments include a fully-equipped private kitchenette. LCD televisions come with satellite channels and free movie channels and business-friendly amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi and direct-dial telephone. In addition, rooms include complimentary bottled water on arrival, irons & ironing boards and a safe is also available. Private bathrooms include a bath with shower attachment and complimentary toiletries, and a hair dryer is available in the room. Friendly, multilingual staff offer personalised service to help with all your holiday requirements and assistance with trips and tours. Airport transfers can be arranged by the hotel. Housekeeping is offered daily and wake-up calls can be requested. The Park Lane serves full breakfast and guests can order drinks at the Lobby Bar and enjoy them in the outdoor patio (weather-permitting). The hotel also offers complimentary high-speed wireless internet throughout the hotel and guest-rooms, a wide-screen TV in the lobby and a free library. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Lane Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Lane Aparthotel Qawra
- Park Lane Aparthotel Hotel Qawra
- Park Lane Aparthotel Malta/Qawra