“Excellent”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Used this restaurant 5 nights out of 7. Quality, Service and choice excellent. Staff very efficient and did not have to wait long for meals at any time, even at busy times. Would not hesitate to recommend to friends and family

Reviewed August 31, 2013

My family (wife, myself 2 children) ate there couple of times, including breakfasts and dinners. The breakfast is just like everywhere else, they should find out something special for the MandC.
Lunch, dinner always good, the quality of food is reliable, we never had any issues with freshness, salads or so. The pasta dishes are phenomenal, wide selection of pasta ripieni, nice sauces.
Service vary according to the number of guests, we ate once ona Saturday evening, they could not cope with the numbers, kitchen as well was very slow. We had time and were sitting on the pavement, therefore did not complain but certainly they should focus on busy weekends more.

All in all it is one of the greatest value for your money in Qawra, not a tourist trap, honest simple restaurant!

1  Thank asquistgustaf
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We had four meals at the Milk & Coffee during our 3 week stay in Qawra in August. The first three were excellent, steaks cooked perfectly as requested and everything was first class.
We chose Milk & Coffee for the meal on our final night and it was a disaster, the restaurant was busy and we were aware of two tables nearby returning food, I ordered T-bone Steak. my wife ordered a chicken dish and my son Lamb Kofta. The meals eventually arrived after 45 minutes and every dish was overcooked, my steak which was supposed to be cooked medium was well done. My wifes chicken appeared to have been cremated. I challenged the waiter who agreed to have another steak cooked but advised me that they were busy and it would be at least another 30 minutes. We left.
I have given the Milk & Coffee a rating of four because of our previous experience which were excellent. We will certainly eat there when we return in October but my advice would not to eat their when it is busy, clearly there are issues with the volume of customers.

1  Thank James M
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We were pleased to find that nothing had changed since our last trip and the breakfasts and service were as good as ever. As a veggie, it's a real treat to find somewhere serving beans and tomatoes on toast (!) and my hubby always enjoys the full English breakfast. The fresh orange juice is delicious. We'll be back!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Excellent service and food. Good value for money.
Pleasant clean restaurant, the pizza calzone and the Caesar salad worth trying.