“An unforgettable experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Quattro Fratelli

Quattro Fratelli
Ranked #29 of 100 Restaurants in Qawra
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Birkirkara, Malta
“An unforgettable experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

Quattro Fratelli is a remarkable place to dine, whether its fine dining, or a casual dinner with friends, you can always find a nice relaxing atmosphere excellent friendly service and mouthwatering food. I highly recommend this restaurant for any type of occasion.

• Visited January 2014

• Czech first
  • Polish first
Qawra, Malta
“Friends coffee.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

We went there for a hot chocolate and a dessert its nice enverminetal and good stuff and service.. and good food. Drinks are very responsable, and good.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank RoseAnne S
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Wedding Meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

I have eaten a number of times at Quattro Frattelli and have always been happy with the food and service and to be honest had not really thought of it as a wedding venue.. I was finding it difficult finding a suitable venue for our wedding as many other venues in Malta a more suitable for large numbers or were suitable for a summer wedding, when the weather is guaranteed to be good..As we were marrying in November, when you can have rain or shine we needed somewhere indoors.. Whilst having a coffee on the terrace of Quattro Fratelli in the summer it occured to me that the size and setting would be ideal and if the weather was good we could have dancing on the open terrace or it can be covered if the weather is not so good, so I approached Fabien and asked if they could cater for a wedding and decorate the restaurant for the occasion..

We had our Civil Wedding Ceremony on the terrace followed by a meal in the restaurant area and then dancing on the terrace... It really was a magical day for us..
I had met with Fabien on a few occasions to discuss our requirements, menu choice, numbers, colour scheme, D.J for entertainment etc and he carried out my wishes, everything was just as I asked and he arranged it all..
The restaurant area looked beautiful, with white linen table cloths, ivory chair covers with burgundy bows to tie in with our colour scheme, flowers on the tables and a fabulous large dummy wedding cake!! Great idea for smaller wedding parties and good for the cutting of the cake photos.. (wish I had one to post but not developed yet)
We were a wedding party of 65 and everyone was delighted with their meal and the only complaint, was a good one, the portions were too big! The service was excellent we didn't wait too long for our food but were not rushed either..
I really can't thank Fabien and all the staff enough, you all helped make our special day extra special..
To anyone out there visiting Malta, I would recommend a meal here the food is good and prices are reasonable...
If you are considering a venue for a Marriage or other big celebration, where your numbers are between 30 and 70 (these numbers are my estimates and not the restaurants), I would not hesitate to recommend Fabien and his staff...
I should point out, they are not wedding planners, I knew what I wanted and all my wishes were carried out.. They even put the wine glass charms, that I had made with all the guests names, on their glasses and they were all in the correct places, if I'd had to do that myself, I'm sure there would have been a disaster!
I have given the restaurant a very good rather than excellent only because I do not want to mislead, it is not a 5 star but neither are the prices, the food is very good and excellent value. As I said I have used the restaurant for normal evenings out with friends and family, however on our wedding day, when the restaurant was decorated so beautifully and everything was perfect it certainly would get 5 stars... Well Done to all the staff..

Visited November 2013
2 Thank dtiamaria
East Sussex, U.K.
“Pleasantly surprised”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

Visited for a light lunch and drinks.
We expected the prices to be top heavy due to it's location on the sea front with stunning views from the coverered terrace, however the drinks were very reasonable.
We ordered a Ftira Salumina (similar to pizza) to share with interesting and unusual very tasty toppings, this was perfectly adequate for the two of us, much enjoyed and good value at 8 euros.
Yes the service is a little on the slow side but this was no problem particularly as it was being freshly cooked.
Will have no hesitation in returning or recommending.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank sidleyranger
Haywards Heath, United Kingdom
“Great meals in Qawra”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

This is a relatively cheap restaurant with very generous portions. International menu but some Maltese cuisine too

Visited November 2013