“Great Site to Learn Diving in Malta”
Review of Scubanauts Dive School - CLOSED

Scubanauts Dive School
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to our underwater world, experience this extraordinary world by diving with the scuba diving instructors at Scubanauts dive school, Malta.Diving has never been made easier with Scubanauts, both experienced Scuba divers and newly qualified Scuba divers are welcome, we will tailor your diving to suit your needs.Our PADI professional instructors are amongst some of the friendliest and experienced professional divers Malta has to offer, Scubanauts dive school is known as the friendliest dive school on the Island, with many of our clients coming back year after year, we teach all of PADI dive courses in an informal, relaxed, and friendly atmosphere.
Reviewed September 23, 2010

Just got back from Malta for learning our AOW course. Relaxed & very friendly yet very professional. We would like to dive with them next time we go back to Malta. Highly recommended!

3  Thank Claude-Ito

Reviewed September 9, 2010

Marc & Rob were great. Picked us up from the hotel and were really friendly - my children, 12 & 14, bonded with them immediately. Gave us great dives on wrecks and caves (as relative beginners this was fantastic). They even gave up there Sunday to fit in with our travel schedule.
Have already recommended them to my friends.
Thank you both for two superb days.

3  Thank DiveHPK
Reviewed August 7, 2010

What can I say, other than a big thank you to Marc and Rob for the first class dives, pick up and drop off service from the hotel, it was like going diving with your mates but they were still in control and never switched off, very professional yet relaxed which really made my holiday one of the best since my Red Sea trip a few years ago. Also thanks for letting sit at the back of the try dives, very enjoyable and an eye opener, so much so if it was twenty odd years ago when I had less responsibilities, I would have come back to the UK, got my PADI Master diver quals, packed my job job in and followed this a career.

I cannot end this with saying thank you to Kate, Marc’s wife for arranging my excursions in Malta, Scubanauts became the one stop shop for my holiday.

3  Thank anthonystirk
Reviewed April 19, 2010

Excellent customer focus.
Small groups to suit diver experience rather than outfit profits!
Collect and return from your hotel/ apartment.
Good rental kit that looks 'looked after'
Instructors with if it takes all day to get that skill thats ok, but enjoy...

would def rec to all..... thanks to all the scubanauts staff..........

4  Thank padimsddiver
Reviewed April 19, 2010

I first started diving in Malta a few years back. I did the old internet search and chose a couple of shops/schools that I emailed to get costs of courses I wanted to do with a Padi school.
The price I got was excellent and I came over with family, did my courses. I was collected from the hotel and taken to the school. Had my dive crudentials checked (which is good as some after your money don't care). I ended up with doing a few more trips over the years and these were for courses and pleasure dives. Staff I found to be smart and
Friendly and always willing to help out. I am very impressed and have returned again and again. I would really rec them to all. Marc and kate really do pull out all the stops to ensure you dive and have fun. Better service than I have had else where on the island from bigger outfits. Thanks marc. 5 stars.

3  Thank smithy44