“Scuba diver course”
Review of Scubanauts Dive School - CLOSED

Scubanauts Dive School
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to our underwater world, experience this extraordinary world by diving with the scuba diving instructors at Scubanauts dive school, Malta.Diving has never been made easier with Scubanauts, both experienced Scuba divers and newly qualified Scuba divers are welcome, we will tailor your diving to suit your needs.Our PADI professional instructors are amongst some of the friendliest and experienced professional divers Malta has to offer, Scubanauts dive school is known as the friendliest dive school on the Island, with many of our clients coming back year after year, we teach all of PADI dive courses in an informal, relaxed, and friendly atmosphere.
UK
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Scuba diver course”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

I did the basic scuba diver course, Marc was a good instructor. Patient and made me relax as I was nervous.
Collection and drop offs at hotel each day.
Plenty of hire equipment.
Handy house reef to learn on.
Thanks and I would tell all to try Scubanauts.
Good service and price :-)
Thanks

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Fantastic Instuctor”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Fantastic Instuctor: has lots of patience and spent a lot of time to ensure we all had a great diving holiday: Thanks Mate !!

Visited April 2012
7 Thank peter c
Cork
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

My girlfriend and I recently took a beginners scuba diving session with Marc. His clear directions and relaxed approach really helped us to fully enjoy the whole experience. I would recommend Scubanauts to anyone.

Visited March 2012
3 Thank Rodoco
UK
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Excellent service from Marc the owner”
Reviewed January 18, 2012

If you like small friendly dive schools that give the personal service then use Scubanauts in Malta. Marc Jablonski the owner and Instructor/Guide is superb. He fun to be with, knows the dive sites and is very professional with everyone. We were all experienced divers (3) and Marc guided us on eleven fantastic wreck dives which was an achievement due to the gales that were blowing. I have watched him teach all ages to dive and really puts people at ease. Highly reccommended check it out.

Visited January 2012
3 Thank ClarkeP
Gourock
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent Experience, Highly recommended”
Reviewed October 3, 2011

My wife and Daughter and myself had a great time completing our Padi open water certification with Marc at Scubanauts. We had no previous diving experience before this, Marc took us through the required skills and assessment dives at a pace that made us feel safe at all times and we had a few laughs along the way, he's now opened up a whole new underwater world to us.
We highly recommend using Marc and Scubanauts whilst diving in Malta.
We would love to return to Malta in the future and would have no hesitation booking with Scubanauts again. Thanks Marc.

Visited September 2011