“Fantastic Highly recommend you eat here !!!”

Incognito Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 100 Restaurants in Qawra
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Incognito first opened its doors to patrons in 1974. The name Incognito as it suggests 'unknown' derives from the fact that qawra was almost in existent at the time .the rest is history, all Malta knows Incognito's ! The venue consists of two main areas, the restaurant and terrace and the lounge bar with large open air terraces. Offering great meals from €10 and cocktails and drinks. The seperate lounge bar offers live music and entertainment daily.
Reviewed September 1, 2014

Just returned from holiday August 14 in Malta and was advised to go here on recommendation from someone staying at our Hotel.
So pleased we took them up on their advise as this restaurant was superb.
We all had the steak which was tender and generously served.
The wine was a very high quality and the atmosphere was perfect.
I would highly recommend this restaurant !!!!

1  Thank Sally T

Reviewed August 29, 2014

Went there for dinner in August 2014 - service was brilliant and food was excellent - probably the best meal I had on the island.

1  Thank TRGxx
Reviewed August 28, 2014

We have been here a few times before and never been disappointed. The food is superb. I had the Malta chicken, my husband had the rabbit in red wine sauce my daughter had fillet steak in peppercorn sauce and my other daughter had the set menu which she shared with her daughter and my mum also had the set menu which is only 13.90 euros. All meals and service were excellent. Cant wait to visit next year .Don't let the outside area put you off.

Reviewed August 25, 2014

This restaurant is situated in the middle of Bugibba away from the beach and really looks all fancy and nice, so we went there for dinner(something by boyfriend and I now both regret). We had to wait a long time for someone to take our order (Spaghetti Bolognese) and I had high expectations. But it was so bad, it was a bit too wet as the water from the Spaghetti was not drained and the sauce was just turned to water with it. There was only one bottle of pepper which had to be shared between tables. While we were there, we noticed that one of the corner tables was reserved for someone but since they were not there another young couple took the table. When the people who reserved it arrived one of the waiters made such a commotion to try and show the guests that it was not his fault the table was taken and made the couple who took the table look like it was their fault and should not have taken the reserved table. There was also confusion as to who took the food orders for the other customers. To the table on our right, there were 3 people and they brought out the food for only 2 of them and the waitress was surprised that they had placed an order for 3 people and she apologized and asked them to wait, while she scrambled back in frustration to try to get the third order. This was my experience!

Reviewed August 24, 2014

What can I say the food was first class, the staff extremely friendly, unfortunately you do need to forget about the surroundings outside but the quality of the food more than makes up for that, we have been going to Malta for many years now and have never had a bad meal at this restaurant 10/10