“EXCELLENT. every time”

Incognito Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 100 Restaurants in Qawra
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Incognito first opened its doors to patrons in 1974. The name Incognito as it suggests 'unknown' derives from the fact that qawra was almost in existent at the time .the rest is history, all Malta knows Incognito's ! The venue consists of two main areas, the restaurant and terrace and the lounge bar with large open air terraces. Offering great meals from €10 and cocktails and drinks. The seperate lounge bar offers live music and entertainment daily.
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Whether you stay budget or have your chosen choice off the menu, the food is of a high standard. In fact have never had anything but quality food. If you want something off the menu, ask in advance, maybe 2 days before and they will get it for you. We did this with a t bone steak and Lampuki. Now that's what I call services

1  Thank BUGGIBABY
Write a ReviewReviews (1,578)

Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Well just got back cant wait to do this review we had the peepercorn steak fillet and the incognito special it was the best second to none steak we have had it was like cutting butter beautiful the vegetables really fresh and really welk cooked amazing the house rose really nice and for 50€ cant beat it ...

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Best places around. Steaks are amazing, staff are excellent. Best place I had dinner in all the times I've been to malta.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

I'm not so sure my girlfriend loved the music as much as she had to deal with me singing along and rocking on my chair to the live singer who managed to sound like elvis, Iglesias (sr.) and all the other old school Las Vegas show guys, when he performed their songs. I prefer to think she did though!

We once again during our stay went with seafood and shellfish, as we love it, and we weren't disappointed. The meal was very, very good, and the music topped it off for me. Good service, pleasant table, etc.

We were too full for desert, so went with a liquid one instead. In the interest of an honest review I'll admit that the daquiries weren't incredibly good/well-made, but that is a very minor drawback - and they must have done their trick, I danced my way to the hotel singing Sinatra afterwards!

Oh, and the owner looked like a younger James Caan! He looked proper intimidating, but was actually very friendly. ;) I liked his style!

Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Nice place to eat. Very good service though did have bother gettinf bill at end. Perhaps they thought we would have another bottle of wine! Just a triffle on the dear side though acceptable for a apecial night out