“Fabulous Meal - not to be missed”

Incognito Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 100 Restaurants in Qawra
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Incognito first opened its doors to patrons in 1974. The name Incognito as it suggests 'unknown' derives from the fact that qawra was almost in existent at the time .the rest is history, all Malta knows Incognito's ! The venue consists of two main areas, the restaurant and terrace and the lounge bar with large open air terraces. Offering great meals from €10 and cocktails and drinks. The seperate lounge bar offers live music and entertainment daily.
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Visitedi with my partner, Patron was very honest on what was fresh fish and what was frozen or yesterdays catch. Hastened to add that with notice could get fresh lobster or whatever. We didnt know our plans for the next evening so didnt take up the offer, however ended up there again anyhow!
Sea bass was exquisite, steak was perfectly cooked Irish Meat and vegetables and salad were fine. Complimentary profiteroles and a wonderful shot glass with an "angels Kiss" - they would not divulge the ingredients.
Excellent value and service was fine - cant fault this place

1  Thank dogmeat_7
There are newer reviews for Incognito Restaurant

Reviewed August 3, 2014

I ate, with my wife, during my last summer holidays. The quality of the food was very good (I eat a steak). Two things to be improved: the size of the table and the synchronization among the waitresses (in the meanwhile that I had already asked the bill I received different proposals about additional drinks and dessert). Globally it's a restaurant to try.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

what a delightful restaurant, have visited several times ,nothings any trouble, friendly owner an polite staff we hadn't even booked a table but the owner soon got us some seating sorted,there was 8 of us in the group having all varied taste buds from lamb shank ,steak ,fish,chicken an spaghetti all served up the same time an nice an hot i had a wonderful incognito special steak it was the best id eaten for ages an the source was so tasty. i will definitely recommend this restaurant for a meal.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Although you're not sure about this place when you get there, it being at the back of a pub, the food is of good quality and the service is warm and friendly. I would certainly recommend it and will return if I'm in the area again.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

This restaurant was recommended by a relative that had eaten her for 15yrs.....the food was the best I had eaten, it was cooked to your liking. The staff and the owner Michael were the friendliest I had met at all of the restaurants I had eaten. We were given free little extras from garlic bread to Profiteroles...absolutely excellent.