“Fantastic!!”

Incognito Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 100 Restaurants in Qawra
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Incognito first opened its doors to patrons in 1974. The name Incognito as it suggests 'unknown' derives from the fact that qawra was almost in existent at the time .the rest is history, all Malta knows Incognito's ! The venue consists of two main areas, the restaurant and terrace and the lounge bar with large open air terraces. Offering great meals from €10 and cocktails and drinks. The seperate lounge bar offers live music and entertainment daily.
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Went there for dinner on my parents recommendation, we were not disappointed. We had 2 steaks that were absolutely cooked to perfection! Then finished off with cheesecake, again fabulous! This place is not to be missed, we will definitely be back next time we visit malta. Still would like to know what was in that shot????

Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Lovely place, great food and staff are incredibly friendly. Garlic bread is amazing and we got given a free bottle of wine!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

We are on holiday in Malta and as it was our tenth wedding anniversary we asked around were was the best place for a good meal INCOGNITO was recommended by our holiday rep and all a few others. We didn't book but we got table as we went quite early. The steaks were the best we have had anywhere and with a nice bottle of CHAMPAGNE TYPE wine the evening was going well

The owner then came over with a special cake with candles on played the anniversary waltz and even got us up for a dance it really made our night. With a free house special drink to follow. The bill at the end of the night was surprisingly low which made it very good value and a place we will always go back to as we visit Malta twice a year most year's I just wish we had found this place before as the owner said he had been open for 40 years. The menu had a good choice of different meals and all at good prices. We will go back even if it's not a special night.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

I had gone to this restaurant with my Father and Father-in-Law for the first time in Feb and was instantly impressed, the food, the service, the hospitality were all second to none. On my next visit to Malta this month, I took my wife as well and had the same experience. A great find and I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I have visited this particular restaurant regularly of the last 23 years of visiting Malta and Gozo on business and have been extremely impressed with Michael and the staff at the consistency of high quality service and cuisine. In particular I recommend the rib eye steak and black pepper / mushroom sauce, complemented by a good bottle of Maltese Marnisi makes a very enjoyable evening. On my last visit a week ago I entertained 2 Maltese clients who where new to Incognito Restaurant and were delighted to become the latest diners to have discovered it. I have never ceased to have been amazed at the consistency and the high quality service and Michael keeps a varied and interesting al a carte menu to keep even the even fussiest diners satisfied! My clients love to eat there and so do I! Well done to Michael and his attentive staff for many years of great nights out, happy memories and fine dining. Surly the last of the original Maltese flambe' restaurants! Long may it continue!