“Fantastic Value”

Incognito Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 100 Restaurants in Qawra
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Incognito first opened its doors to patrons in 1974. The name Incognito as it suggests 'unknown' derives from the fact that qawra was almost in existent at the time .the rest is history, all Malta knows Incognito's ! The venue consists of two main areas, the restaurant and terrace and the lounge bar with large open air terraces. Offering great meals from €10 and cocktails and drinks. The seperate lounge bar offers live music and entertainment daily.
LONG WITTENHAM,OXON
“Fantastic Value”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We have been to this restaurant on many occasions over the past 10 years,and have never been disappointed.The service is really good,and the steaks are done to perfection.Really good value is the set menu.Unlike some restaurants,you are given garlic bread free of charge,and a complimentary aperiitif after your dinner (tastes a bit like cherry brandy with single cream on top).All in all top notch

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Siggiewi, Malta
“Back at Incognito after 10 years”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I remember going to Incognito with family in my early teenage years, and as I grew older, I stopped going in favour of St. Julians. Now that I have had enough of that loud place and crowds, I find myself enjoying eating in quieter places. And this led me to Incognito again. As such, I organised my birthday dinner with family at Incognito this year. Most of us had the set menu as the price was good, just over 10 euro. We were hoping that the food will be as good as the price, and it was! I had a prawn cocktail, medium-rare steak with pepper sauce and for dessert; the cheesecake. We were also given garlic bread for starters and a profiterole for dessert... We did not have to wait long, and the atmosphere was great. The waiters were all helpful and nice, asking how our meal was and whether we needed anything else. I would have changed nothing from the evening, and I can say that my party of 6 were happy with the food, and the bill, which was just over 100 euro, including soft drinks, beer and a bottle of wine. I will definitely go again.

Sins, Switzerland
“best meal we had in Malta”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We just spent a week in Malta and have been disapointed by the quality of the food in this mediterranean island as compared to what you can get in Sicily or Creta.
Despite this, our experience of Incognito was our best in Malta: very nice welcome and kind service, excellent food (meat, fish, rabbit, the garlic bread is fantastic!!) and excellent quality for the price (around 100 euros for 5 all included). I definitely recommend it if you are in the area of Bugibba.

Castleford, United Kingdom
“Consistently good”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Whenever we go to Malta we always go to the Incognito. We were there at the end of June and the beginning of July and the food was up to the usual high standard. On one occasion there was a party of American women on the next table and one of them described Michael's steaks as "the best in the world". The rabbit is just as good, we even got the recipe. Service is attentive in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. We will return.

• Visited July 2013
coatbridge
“absolutely fantastic..”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We stumbled across this Italian restaurant by mistake,what a mistake it was...the food and service was absolutely fantastic, price was excellent there were 6 of us and no reservation but the staff made us feel welcome,my wife and son,sister in law had a set meal,with soup,spaghetti,steak with mushroom sauce and ice cream.for 14.99.each, we had free garlic bread and crusty maltese bread,,me and my brother in law had steak and we were both surprised how good it was,after our meals they gave all the adults a free shooter...its hidden away but well worth the visit they make you so welcome,but above all the food is fantastic...