We visited here 6 years ago and decided the location and the current website descriptions meant it would be ideal for a return. We were wrong. We booked a superior 1 bedroom apartment and were given a less-than-standard studio. When we complained we were given keys for 3 apartments to choose which we wanted. Only one was suitable as the other two smelt stronlgy of damp and none were anything like the website pictures. The one we chose was spacious enough and clean, beds were comfortable and there were plenty of bedding and towels. But this was a self catering apartment which had no microwave or kettle. We were given a kettle when we asked for one, and eventually got an inventory which showed we were missing quite a few bits and pieces. The stairwell in the block we were in was dark and dreary, with leaking pipes dripping into an overflowing bucket which meant the floor was wet all the time. The pool area is pleasant and the gardens well kept. But overall this hotel is tired and jaded. And stay away from the restaurant - it's truly dreadful. I was served still-frozen veg one night and the service is snail-pace. It's a pity it's all declined because it could be really nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where family comfort meets the true splendor of the Mediterranean. Club Salina Wharf offers you a superior vacation, with all the facilities and necessities for a wonderful and relaxed holiday. It combines luxurious accommodation with plenty of amenities whether you are looking for a quiet getaway or a fun-filled vacation. The tranquil resort is located just two minutes walk from the inviting ...blue Mediterranean Qawra Front, a diving school and water sports facilities. The surrounding area known as Bugibba is bustling with a variety of restaurants, nightclubs, bars, a cinema complex, bingo hall, children’s activities, seaside promenade, shops and a casino.In-house facilities ensure you feel completely at home here. Relax by our indoor and outdoor pools, be entertained in our pub, well fed in our restaurant and welcomed by our friendly staff. Everything you require for your stress- free break is right here on your doorstep. General Information: At Club Salina Wharf we realize how much your holiday means to you and have tailored the resort to include the luxuries and facilities that guests appreciate most:• Outdoor swimming pool with adjoining children’s pool• Heated indoor swimming pool with adjoining children’s pool• Jacuzzis- Sauna• Billiard & games room• Internet Cafe• Outdoor competitions (seasonal), - Swimming races, Treasure hunts, Darts, Crafts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Club Salina Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Salina Wharf Hotel Qawra
- Club Salina Wharf Malta/Qawra