We decided not to use CSW this year following our vacation in July 2012. Our "gold" standard apartment had atrocious mattresses which were not replaced as none were in stock so extra mattresses were simply put on top of the existing ones meaning that it was extremely uncomfortable and the bedding (which had seen better days) was ill fitting and made it awkward getting in/out of bed.
The toilet didn't flush/fill properly and it took 3 or 4 visits from maintenance to rectify. I wrote a letter to the head of CSW onsite and delivered it to reception and the apartment was inspected by her with the head of maintenance. Although it was agreed that our complaints were valid nothing was done about the bed and we were not offered an alternative apartment as it was supposedly full. Linda tried to help but it was really out of her remit. The only positive was that it was a pool view apartment!
All in all the resort is going downhill and we wish we had never purchased timeshare here as the resort is not what it was when we purchased our timeshare...possibly it has expanded too much without any real check on costings and quality.
Emails seem to take weeks to be answered except the standard automated reply.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where family comfort meets the true splendor of the Mediterranean. Club Salina Wharf offers you a superior vacation, with all the facilities and necessities for a wonderful and relaxed holiday. It combines luxurious accommodation with plenty of amenities whether you are looking for a quiet getaway or a fun-filled vacation. The tranquil resort is located just two minutes walk from the inviting ...blue Mediterranean Qawra Front, a diving school and water sports facilities. The surrounding area known as Bugibba is bustling with a variety of restaurants, nightclubs, bars, a cinema complex, bingo hall, children’s activities, seaside promenade, shops and a casino.In-house facilities ensure you feel completely at home here. Relax by our indoor and outdoor pools, be entertained in our pub, well fed in our restaurant and welcomed by our friendly staff. Everything you require for your stress- free break is right here on your doorstep. General Information: At Club Salina Wharf we realize how much your holiday means to you and have tailored the resort to include the luxuries and facilities that guests appreciate most:• Outdoor swimming pool with adjoining children’s pool• Heated indoor swimming pool with adjoining children’s pool• Jacuzzis- Sauna• Billiard & games room• Internet Cafe• Outdoor competitions (seasonal), - Swimming races, Treasure hunts, Darts, Crafts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Club Salina Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Salina Wharf Hotel Qawra
- Club Salina Wharf Malta/Qawra