We returned from a month holiday at the above resort today 5th Feb, found staff helpful except the time share representatives who feel they run the resort and will only speak to you if they can drive another deal out of you. A big shock on arrival was to find that Bar on site was closed every evening Sun, Mon ,Tues, and Wednesday every week for the 4 weeks we were there, There was only entertainment two nights of the week on Thursday and Saturday ( same artist ) except the last week when a replacement came for one night, and there was no entertainment on Friday. The restauarant was also limited to opening times when the bar was open and i witnessed some customers wishing for meals shown the exit door, Residents had to fend for themselves during this closure for their meals and entertainment which was still in force when we left. Management claim that they cant afford to provide entertainment for a few people. This is a time share resort with 1.000s of memebrs who pay maintenance fees. !! I have not written a bad report on this resort but felt that others need to know that at a drop of a hat facilities which are advertised are in this case not available to owners or hotel guests. The resort is currently having some improvements carried out which are long overdue . I am returning in May and hope to see a vast improvement but due to the above facts this was the worse holiday experience i have had at this resort and couldnt wait to get back home. This was sold to us as a unique club however is being turned into a hotel , we sampled a night with hotel guests in the room below us and at 0230hrs had to bang on the floor to shut them up as they continued to bang furniture around the floors .My letter of complaint far exceeded what i have written in this entry. Be warned !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where family comfort meets the true splendor of the Mediterranean. Club Salina Wharf offers you a superior vacation, with all the facilities and necessities for a wonderful and relaxed holiday. It combines luxurious accommodation with plenty of amenities whether you are looking for a quiet getaway or a fun-filled vacation. The tranquil resort is located just two minutes walk from the inviting ...blue Mediterranean Qawra Front, a diving school and water sports facilities. The surrounding area known as Bugibba is bustling with a variety of restaurants, nightclubs, bars, a cinema complex, bingo hall, children’s activities, seaside promenade, shops and a casino.In-house facilities ensure you feel completely at home here. Relax by our indoor and outdoor pools, be entertained in our pub, well fed in our restaurant and welcomed by our friendly staff. Everything you require for your stress- free break is right here on your doorstep. General Information: At Club Salina Wharf we realize how much your holiday means to you and have tailored the resort to include the luxuries and facilities that guests appreciate most:• Outdoor swimming pool with adjoining children’s pool• Heated indoor swimming pool with adjoining children’s pool• Jacuzzis- Sauna• Billiard & games room• Internet Cafe• Outdoor competitions (seasonal), - Swimming races, Treasure hunts, Darts, Crafts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Club Salina Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Salina Wharf Hotel Qawra
- Club Salina Wharf Malta/Qawra