Stayed in Salina Wharf from November 2011 to March 2012 had Quiet a few complaints as you will see if you read my earlier review on here . Came back as we love Malta so much we decided to live here Stayed at Salina Wharf while we looked for a long term apartment as we used our week we have in the summer . We was a lot happy with the place did notice a lot of changes and did not have any complaints this time at all ..Might have been because we had complained so much in Winter that it was good but would certainly recommend it now and as we are still members even though we live in Malta i would tell all our family and friends to use the club Salina Wharf seen a lot of the other places as i said now living in Malta and it is far in front of a lot of the other ones i have seen and been in And now done apartments for disabled
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where family comfort meets the true splendor of the Mediterranean. Club Salina Wharf offers you a superior vacation, with all the facilities and necessities for a wonderful and relaxed holiday. It combines luxurious accommodation with plenty of amenities whether you are looking for a quiet getaway or a fun-filled vacation. The tranquil resort is located just two minutes walk from the inviting ...blue Mediterranean Qawra Front, a diving school and water sports facilities. The surrounding area known as Bugibba is bustling with a variety of restaurants, nightclubs, bars, a cinema complex, bingo hall, children’s activities, seaside promenade, shops and a casino.In-house facilities ensure you feel completely at home here. Relax by our indoor and outdoor pools, be entertained in our pub, well fed in our restaurant and welcomed by our friendly staff. Everything you require for your stress- free break is right here on your doorstep. General Information: At Club Salina Wharf we realize how much your holiday means to you and have tailored the resort to include the luxuries and facilities that guests appreciate most:• Outdoor swimming pool with adjoining children’s pool• Heated indoor swimming pool with adjoining children’s pool• Jacuzzis- Sauna• Billiard & games room• Internet Cafe• Outdoor competitions (seasonal), - Swimming races, Treasure hunts, Darts, Crafts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Club Salina Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Salina Wharf Hotel Qawra
- Club Salina Wharf Malta/Qawra