“SOME AMAZING CARS”

and up
Malta Classic Car Museum Entrance Ticket
Ranked #1 of 14 things to do in Qawra
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Not to be missed car museum - if you like cars then pay a visit. Think I am right in saying this is a private car collection - there is a lot of motoing history on display. I especially liked the numerous and well preserved British cars that where there - but there are cars from all parts of the world that would be of interest to anyone (American, German, French, Italian, Eastern Europe) There are video/cinema presentations as well. Very easy to get to this museum as it is near to the popular resort of Bugibba.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,308)

Reviewed December 20, 2013

I love cars. Be they vintage, veteran, classic or modern. So when in Malta I have visited this small collection twice. My favourite was the little Isetta Bubble car on my first visit but I have now switched my attention to the outstanding example of Chevrolet Corvette on display.
This exhibition includes period items which reflect the times from which the vehicles are derived, which I believe adds to the experience.
Some of the vehicles exhibit price tags and maybe one day if I win the lottery........

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Outside, it looks like not a lot. Inside, WOW. Just go and enjoy. There are so many cars from all over the world, and you get te get up close and personal. I'll be back.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

excellent collection variation of model some motor bikes and old
memorabelia phones duke boxes and the little cafe serve great
snacks.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

All the cars were beautifully kept and very clean and there were models from all eras to suit all ages and a small café so you could get a snack and a drink.