“Nice staff, good food”
Review of I Due Sardi

I Due Sardi
Ranked #32 of 276 Restaurants in St. Paul's Bay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have been eating every now and then at this restaurant for the last five years. Always welcoming staff (Italians) and always good pizza and pasta.
Food is served in good time. They welcome us even when we visit with our dog (we always prefer to stay on the outside).
It's located in a nice small square were you can walk by the sea were you are led to tge bugibba square in a 20 minutes walk.
Also not expensive.
Very recommended.

Date of visit: December 2019
fabriziol211, Proprietario at I Due Sardi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank's a lot

Write a reviewReviews (313)

Reviewed December 23, 2019 via mobile

We are staying across the road at the Gillieru Harbour Hotel and hadn't given this place any attention for a couple of days. It didn't entice us in, thinking it was more of a cafe style pizzeria but thanks to reviews we discovered looks can be deceiving! It's spacious inside with a giant stone pizza oven and an open kitchen which is always a bonus!
We ordered and food arrived in good time and I can tell you it's some of the best pasta we've ever had (tagliatelli pescatore had lots of fresh mussels, clams and prawns.. and penne al salmone which was creamy and delicious), and categorically the best garlic focaccia I have had, ever! Flavoursome, fresh and a treat to devour!
Portion sizes are generous and we had to take some leftovers home to enjoy later!
Service was a little lacklustre if honest, but not "bad".
Excellent value for money and we will go again!

Date of visit: December 2019
fabriziol211, Proprietario at I Due Sardi, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2019

Thanks

Reviewed December 1, 2019

Wide variety of Pizza and Pasta together with a few mains. The pizza was really tasty with a thin yet fluffy crust. Pasta portions are big and had tasty sauces. Finish it off with the traditional myrtle based liquor from Sardegnia.

Date of visit: December 2019
Fabrizio L, Proprietario at I Due Sardi, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2019

Thank's

Reviewed November 18, 2019

Excellent service and the food is delicious. this was our second visit and will definitely go again soon

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 7, 2019 via mobile

We had sort of dismissed this restaurant after having read a series of fairly poor reviews earlier in the year. It was however raining heavily last night and we did not want to venture far. As our hotel was just across the road we decided to take a chance. We are so pleased we did! My salmon ravioli as one of the best pasta dishes I have tasted anywhere in the world. My husband made similar comments about his Cuattro Stagioni pizza which looked amazing. Prices were reasonable too. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: October 2019