“Review of our vacation at carsons court”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
German first
Any
Lequeux S
“Review of our vacation at carsons court”
Reviewed August 13, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

The place is really nice, the sea is just in front of the apartment so there is an amazing vue and so the possibility to swim near the apartment and the area is nice and quiet . Concerning the apartment , it is really spacious, clean and modern, there is everything you need, ideal for a couple and relatively inexpensive. Edwin is kind and sympathetic and always and available if we want to join him that is very convenient .

Aug 14, 2017
Dear Sylvian Lequeux, I want to thank you very much for review, and also for your attention at CARSONS COURT, Sylvian, is a young energetic man 20 years old with very high sense of humer, intelligent,and for a French man he speaks very good English, Sylvian, please feel free to contact me again for another stay at your convenience, BEST REGARDS EDWIN, CARSONS COURT.
MarionB30...
“👍🏻”
Reviewed July 10, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

it was a amazing holiday at Malta. Edwin was a very friendly and helpful host. all you need was available in the apartment. St. Pauls Bay
is a beautiful place to stay. we loved the overlook at the bay and the west coast beaches are really nearby. We can really recommend this apartment.

Jul 11, 2017
It was my pleasure meeting Marion & Kurt for their stay at CARSONS COURT, all I can say they are a wonderful couple with a nice character too.
I do thank you for your appreciation at CARSONS COURT.
WISH YOU LUCK CHEERS AND GOODBYE EDWIN CARUANA CARSONS.
Escape695...
“Great apartment for exploring Malta”
Reviewed June 3, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This is a lovely apartment with a terrific view of St Paul's Bay, catching the early morning sun on the water and the sunset over the hill. It is in a very convenient position with bus stops just outside. Lots of buses stop here and it is possible to get anywhere you like quite easily. It is especially good for the north of Malta and the Gozo ferry. We've been all over the island and there is nowhere we'd rather have been staying. All the amenities are here; the air conditioning is very welcome after a hot day outside. We particularly enjoy having breakfast and watching all the boating activity in the harbour.

Jun 9, 2017
Dear Susan Jane Gabb, I feel delightful reading your review about CARSONS COURT best location exactly in the central heart of the Harbour and moreover that most of my holiday makers enjoyed their holiday in Malta to the full, I do thank you once again for having you as one of my tanents whishing you luck health and hapiness till the end. The Landlord Edwin Caruana Carsons.
Catherine...
“Superb self catering apartment with breathtaking view”
Reviewed April 6, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Upon arrival we were greeted by Edwin the owner who showed us the apartment and explained everything in full. He also supplied ample provisions upon arrival eg food and drink. We were delighted with the apartment and it was spotlessly clean with stunning views overlooking the bay.

The room is in a prime location for the local bus route and amenities. We bought the weekly bus card for 21 euros which allowed us limitless travel all around the island plus Gozo.

Close to local restaurant and bar.

Ten minute bus ride to Golden Bay with sandy beach bar and refreshments ideal for sunbathing.

From Kate & John

Apr 8, 2017
Dear Kate & John, it was a really great pleasure having you such a nice couple at CARSONS COURT as a holiday makers and aswell as a friends because you have a lovely caracter and cheerful guys that you like enjoing life to the full moreover you do appreciate not only the Court location but also my way how I treat my holiday makers , John & kate I want to thank you very much for your nice words you wrote me in the review , John & kate please do not to hesitate to contact me again if you feel like comming back again to MALTA , where I can assure you that you are more than welcome, in the same time wishing you good heaalth, happiness, and longer life, thanking you once again. EDWIN, CARSONS COURT MALTA.
GrandTour...
“Great service and views!”
Reviewed April 1, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

St Pauls Bay is an ideal location in Malta as it is away from the major built-up areas but with a small island, nothing is very far away.
Superb view from the lounge/dining area across St Pauls Bay.
Edwin was at the accommodation to greet us on arrival and included a welcome pack of essential food (and soap!). Edwin is so friendly and could not have been more helpful during our stay.

Apr 3, 2017
Dear Paul Harmswoth, I want to thank you for your nice review and for me it was great having you as one of my tanents at CARSONS COURT. furthermore I really do appreciate your friendship and attention and even advices with your great experience, thanks aswell goes to your kind wife where she left everything properly nice & clean.please do not hesitate to contact me again if you decide to come over to Malta again for futher relaxing. Best regards Edwin, wishing you good healt happiness and much longer life.
Peter L
“Great Appartment and great location with view on the Vecca Harbour.”
Reviewed February 15, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Great locatie, owner is very helpful.
Everything in apartment is available to have a great vacation.
Recommend to visit the Cafe on the end off the bay for good food.

Feb 16, 2017
Peter, I want to thank you for your kind attention and appreciation at all time during your holiday and even after, It was my pleasure having you as 1 of my great holiday makers because you are a positive person so people like you can enjoy more their holiday and life much easier.
Thanks for everything. Regards Edwin Caruana Carsons.
Road65713...
“quiet ,relaxing part of malta”
Reviewed November 12, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I stayed for one month at carsons court apartments and had a wonderful holiday. Edwin is a good landlord and was very helpful to me . great view from window of the harbour and beyond . over all I had a very nice holiday, thank you Edwin. hope to be back soon.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: nothing
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Nov 13, 2016
Stephen, for me it was great too to having you as one of my holiday makers at CARSONS COURT because you know how to enjoy life and appreciate every single moment of your holiday although it was long time for 1 Month you did enjoyed till the end feel free to come over again for your next holiday, wishing you health and happiness till all your life. thanking you once again and looking forward to see you soon. Edwin Caruana Caruana Carsons Court Landlord.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing