the apartments are big and have a bedroom and a balcony.It feels good,gozy and quite.
They have a heated small swimmingpool and,fitness and sauna free.there a outside the hotel a
big swimmingpool from the same owner. the kitchen is very simple only 2 pans,but maybe you can ask an the reception what you need.
the hotel is a little isolated,only some restaurants nearby, there a british bar in the cave but
there a busstop at the door:xendli roti,the bus from airport X1,from sliema 222,from Valleta 41/42
for 2 hours cost 2,20 euro,for a day 2,60,for 7 days 12 euros
you can make a nice walk on the "mountains" near the sea to mistra bay and further
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Porto Azzurro. The Porto Aparthotel, a family run Aparthotel in Xemxija Bay, is prominently situated overlooking the picturesque St.Paul's Bay with breathtaking views of the Maltese countryside. The resort apartments and hotel rooms are stylish and comfortable and provide a luxurious base for a truly relaxing holiday. The main towns nearby are Mellieha, St Pauls Bay and the tourist resort of Bugibba. The sandy beaches of Golden Sands and Mellieha Bay are less than 3 kilometers away. The hotel's apartments are stylish and comfortable and provide a luxurious base for a truly relaxing holiday. All the apartments have a bathroom or shower en suite, air conditioning, fully equipped kitchen complete with a microwave oven, television, safety deposit box and direct dial telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Porto Azzurro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Azzurro Hotel St. Paul`s Bay
- Porto Azzurro St Pauls Bay
- Porto Azzurro Malta