we booked independly . a holiday with no kids around to worry about. went half board. breakfast good choice (i din't like the milk so i had no cearals/coffee). and three course evening meal which had good choice and looked and tasted lovely. we wish we had booked self catering so we had fridge /kettle.and booked half board when we got there.
staff were all friendly and helpful. what ever time we to the pool we always got a sun bed. if going out bus stop with in hundred metres of hotel. it's in a quite location with not alot to do day/evening. went for ten days but think seven days would of been enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Porto Azzurro. The Porto Aparthotel, a family run Aparthotel in Xemxija Bay, is prominently situated overlooking the picturesque St.Paul's Bay with breathtaking views of the Maltese countryside. The resort apartments and hotel rooms are stylish and comfortable and provide a luxurious base for a truly relaxing holiday. The main towns nearby are Mellieha, St Pauls Bay and the tourist resort of Bugibba. The sandy beaches of Golden Sands and Mellieha Bay are less than 3 kilometers away. The hotel's apartments are stylish and comfortable and provide a luxurious base for a truly relaxing holiday. All the apartments have a bathroom or shower en suite, air conditioning, fully equipped kitchen complete with a microwave oven, television, safety deposit box and direct dial telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Porto Azzurro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Azzurro Hotel St. Paul`s Bay
- Porto Azzurro St Pauls Bay
- Porto Azzurro Malta