Room was basic but had everything we needed. Excellent location and handy for buses all over the island. Fridge was just about cold enough after maintenance man adjusted it and water in bathroom always right temperature.
Breakfast buffet was really good and all staff helpful. Only downside was that the pool is seawater so I just couldn't bring myself to swim in it and seemed like very few other residents could either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The local traditional characteristics reflected in the design of this small, but prestigious hotel, located at the waters edge overlooking the old fishing harbour and flanked to one side by an ancient chapel, only complement this quaint and idyllic setting. Yet just a minute walk away are a number of shops, restaurants, bars and other tourist activities all along the promenade. An early riser can watch the colourful fishing boats unload their catch from the comfort of one’s room. The hotel has breathtaking views of St. Paul’s Islands where St. Paul was shipwrecked. All rooms have a bathroom en suite, balcony, air-conditioning, direct dialing facilities, satellite Television, mini bar, hair dryer and room safety deposits. The Gillieru Harbour Hotel has ample public areas to guarantee the excellent and personalized service synonymous with the Cremona family which has run it’s catering services for over four generations. Early booking is recommended. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Gillieru Harbour Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Gillieru Harbour
- Gillieru Harbour St Pauls Bay
- Gillieru Harbour Hotel Malta