* set back away from Sliema, but within easy access to all amenities
* Stands alone with beautiful sea views
* Very high standards all round - super clean & comfortable rooms
* Food in all 3 restaurants within the complex is exquisite
* Would highly recommended the suites and executive rooms with sea views
* Spa, gym & pool all very lovely
* Ample parking outside hotel (which is a massive bonus if you hire a car - parking in Malta in general is a problem)
* Very polite and professional staff in this hotel who really cannot do enough for you.
* The general manager, Malcolm, is a brilliant asset to this hotel. If you have any queries or problems, (if any), he is great with communication and provides a 'stand-out' level of customer service. He definitely made our stay at this hotel smooth and pleasurable.
Summary: A genuine 4 star hotel (definitely by U.K. standards) with brilliant staff, beautiful facilities, in a fantastic location.