This is a great place to stay, we stay here for 1 week from 29Oct to 5Nov. And stay in a studio in D block, far away from the hotel reception and main entrance. However the room is spacious and with a huge balcony, With a kitchen and a living room.
The bedroom is huge with a jacuzy tub. It is very quiet and have a great view to the sea from balcony. though it is on the other end of the hotel, we had no problem going around as there is a casino right below the block we are staying, and bus terminal is only 50 meter away. except that the casino entrance only open at 10am. Transport is never an issue as there are buses to all over the island from the bus terminal. We often travel back to hotel near midnight and back to the room via the casino. The bus stop is just across the casino entrance.
There are plenty of supermarkets and restaurants around the hotel, so no problem in getting the daily need such as food and water.
Overall it is a great place to stay and we enjoy it very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful located at the waters edge, the 4 star hotel boasts 375 guest rooms and 38 highly finished superior rooms and suites with panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea and St. Paul's Islands. All bedrooms and suites are fully air-conditioned, centrally, heated and have their own private bathroom, safe deposit box, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, radio, mini-bar and hair dryers. The majority of the rooms have a balcony or terrace.The hotel's general facilities include a Conferece Centre, Casino, an A La Carte Restaurant, Buffet Restaurant, Piano Lobby Bar, Cafeteria, Swim-Up Bar, Night Club and Caribbean Style Beach Club offering a variety of water-sports, a Diving Centre, Bars and Restaurant. Four outdoor swimming pools are located within the hotel together with one dedicated for children. The newly designed Spa incorporates state of the art Therapy rooms with the latest equipment as well as a Fitness Room, Indoor Pool with hydro massage and sauna. Animation Activities are provided on a daily basis together with a kids club during the summer months. A regular entertainment is held during the evenings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Dolmen Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolmen Hotel St. Paul`s Bay
- Dolmen Hotel St Pauls Bay
- Dolmen Hotel Malta
- Dolmen Resort Hotel Malta