just back from a great week at the dolmen with my husband and 2 kids.its a fantastic hotel.we had agreat room on the top floor looking out over buggiba.i would definitly recommend this hotel and i will look forward to returning next yera with all my extended family.well done on a great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful located at the waters edge, the 4 star hotel boasts 375 guest rooms and 38 highly finished superior rooms and suites with panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea and St. Paul's Islands. All bedrooms and suites are fully air-conditioned, centrally, heated and have their own private bathroom, safe deposit box, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, radio, mini-bar and hair dryers. The majority of the rooms have a balcony or terrace.The hotel's general facilities include a Conferece Centre, Casino, an A La Carte Restaurant, Buffet Restaurant, Piano Lobby Bar, Cafeteria, Swim-Up Bar, Night Club and Caribbean Style Beach Club offering a variety of water-sports, a Diving Centre, Bars and Restaurant. Four outdoor swimming pools are located within the hotel together with one dedicated for children. The newly designed Spa incorporates state of the art Therapy rooms with the latest equipment as well as a Fitness Room, Indoor Pool with hydro massage and sauna. Animation Activities are provided on a daily basis together with a kids club during the summer months. A regular entertainment is held during the evenings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Dolmen Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolmen Hotel St. Paul`s Bay
- Dolmen Hotel St Pauls Bay
- Dolmen Hotel Malta
- Dolmen Resort Hotel Malta