Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
5 Star Dive Centre

I went to Scubatech having never dived in my life and a week later had my Advanced Open Water Padi... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
thechroniclesoftess
Orange County, California
Great DIving Centre with amazing staff

The Scubatech crew will make sure your diving needs are taken care of and their local and dive... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Clive L
Redcar, United Kingdom

All reviews his team open water per day nothing is too much trouble dive package personal attention second to none next year during our stay derek padi robin diving malta instructor equipment safety
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Fantastic dive center, the staff where really friendly and fantastic divers, definately worth going there, and a great value for money with excellent equipment!

1  Thank Adam W
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Absolutely fantastic diving experience with this centre. If you like diving then scubatech are the ones to go with. All the staff are very friendly and experienced with an excellent knowledge of all the dive sites around Malta. My instructor 'Billy' was great at showing me the wrecks and what the owner 'Derek' doesn't know about diving isn't worth knowing. I would definately recomend anyone who wants to dive to go with scubatech, you won't be dissapointed :)

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I had never dived before but it had been one of my ambitions to. Following a try dive I decided to go ahead with the open water diver course. My instructor, Sophie, was so patient and reassuring and gave me first class one to one instruction and guidance helping me to build my confidence and achieve things I thought I never would be able to. What a great introduction to diving I had and have come home feeling energized and boosted by the whole experience. The whole team at the diving center were very friendly and relaxed helping me to feel instantly at ease. Will definitely be recommending to any family and friends I have who want to dive whilst in Malta.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Very friendly and small PADI 5-star centre.

We came as relatively inexperienced PADI open water divers and left as Advanced, having been trained by Gary who looked after us and kept us safe - very much enjoyed the 6 dives with him.

As other reviewers have said however, Derek adds a whole new dimension to the experience. We saw an abudance of wildlife with him on the 2 dives he took us out on. I can't recommend him enough.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

I qualified as open water diver and advanced diver with Scubatech. Quality experience and help from Staff to Instructor are second to none. Instructors are amazingly friendly and good, they put you at your ease and make you feel confident. We had an excellent experience. Best diving school in Malta ! If you like diving you simply must do it here! I will definately keep on learning with Scubatech......

1  Thank Aaron S