“Maltaqua * * * * *”
Review of Maltaqua

Maltaqua
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the main dive centre in St Paul's Bay and organise daily scuba dive trips for all levels of divers. If you are looking to learn to dive, we have a team of 12 Instructors able to teach in a number of languages. For those of you just wishing to try diving while on holiday, we offer "try dive" lessons every afternoon at 13:00. We have a fully stocked shop with the best selection of good value snorkeling equipment, or if you prefer to hire, you are welcome to come in and rent some snorkeling gear on a day or weekly basis.
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Maltaqua * * * * *”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I took a course with Maltaqua in August and can't speak highly enough of them. All the staff were very professional and friendly, from the office team who dealt with my initial enquiries to the instructors themselves. I also stayed in an apartment at Sands, it was clean and comfortable but best of all was the wet room downstairs for rinsing and storing your kit.
Looking around the dive centre you get a feel for the long history of the place and it sets Maltaqua apart from other dive centres. Special mention for my instructor Clive, who was a very patient and knowledgeable teacher who livened up the lengthy theory sessions with his own experiences and stories. I would definitely dive with Maltaqua again!

Visited August 2013

Beverwijk, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Very professional company! They take all your wishes into account! I really enjoyed diving with this team! When I have the chance to go to Malta again I definately will dive with Maltaqua again!

Visited July 2013
London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best dive centre in Malta”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I have been diving with Maltaqua for 14 years, and my parents dived with them for years before I started. I cannot rate them highly enough: friendly, professional, safe and fun. Agnes, Anna and Simone are always simply wonderful - so friendly and welcoming. They even accommodated us when we asked if two other members of our family could join us on the boat trip to Comino and do a try-dive. This year my husband and I dived with Clive, who was brilliant fun and made our trip extra-enjoyable.

Visited June 2013
Kintore
“Simply the best”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We've just returned from yet another diving holiday chez Maltaqua and once again every single aspect of the trip was excellent, from extremely comfortable accommodation at the Sands to a great package of ten dives offering variety and lots of interest. Agnes and Mike's team are so very helpful and friendly as well as being incredibly professional in everything that they do. They go above and beyond to provide as much help and advice as they can to ensure that those diving with them get the most out of the experience. Advice on what to do out of the water for recreation and dining is always spot on too. Maltaqua's provision is so good it makes it very difficult to go diving anywhere else.

Visited August 2013
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Maltaqua-all in one, catering for everybody!”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

The maltaqua dive centre is a truly impressive company. With forty years experience they have everything covered. Diving is well organised and deftly executed so that regardless is expertise all comers are catered for from the brand new diver to those with many hours under their weight belt. They provide a sound range of equipment from single standard tanks to rebreather cylinders and consumables. There is also potential for accommodation. The people are helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. We had a great trip!

Visited July 2013