“Outstanding ”
Review of Aquatica

Aquatica
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Malta & Aquatica 5 Star Dive Centre, where dedication and professionalism come together to form a friendly environment that you can trust.Come join the adventure of diving in Malta and let us be your trusted guides to a memorable diving experience that you will never forget.Our service provides all divers with enjoyable, flexible and highly customised packages. With a fresh and friendly attitude we aim to ensure everyone enjoys a great day.OPEN ALL YEAR ROUND
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

I took part in the 4 dive excursion over two days package. I'm a qualified open water diver so was just looking for Some guidance. We dove the Cirkewwa reefs, x-127 wreck, and the HMS Maori wreck! All amazing! Simon the instructor was spot on, and managed to teach a referral whilst keeping me busy on the dives. Great centre great instructor! Thanks

All reviews
"visit malta again"
"diver qualification"
"dive school"

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I booked a 4 dive package with Aquatica via email with Daryl, he could not have been more helpful and was very quick to reply. As an AOW diver I wanted fun dives and was accommodated easily.

Well stocked shop and professional outfit, made me feel very comfortable after being out of the water for 6.5yrs.

First day dived with Alan (I think his name was Alan, apologies if it was wrong, he was a Danish guy and was a humurous bloke!, had some laughs), there were 3 other divers in our group all Danish (all doing AOW), great people!, I missed my 2nd dive in Cirkewwa due to feeling unwell (my own fault should have eaten breakfast! lol).

2nd Day I dived with John (English guy, Top fella!) and another Englsih couple who were there for Fun dives altho were also instructors themselves, nice couple.
Dived the Um El Faroud wreck, morning dive was the stern and afternoon dive was Bow, only the second time I have been inside a wreck and was great.

I plan to visit malta again next year and will definitely use Aquatica for my EFR and Rescue Diver training which I plan on doing next year.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Had a great time doing my OW completion dives with Alex from Aquatica. Managed to fit in 2 wrecks within the 4 dives, which I was chuffed about. Alex was great fun and a brilliant dive instructor intructor, breifing me about the skills very well. Also enjoyed meeting everyone else at Aquatica, really frindly people.

On a practical front, Aquatica provided pickup from my hotel in Valetta which was very punctual and made every effort to make the day as efficiant as possible (dropping be straight back at my hotel in Valletta after the last dive of the morning). Prior to the divies I did have quite a few queries regarding medical forms Etc, and Daryl from Aquatica was very helpfull, E-mailing straight back.

Will definately be going back to Aquatica when I rerurn to Malta!!!!!!

Matt

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I did two dives with Alex from Aquatica recently, we dived the HMS Maori. Alex is a cool cat, relaxed, plenty of knowledge and knows how to make the experience safe but enjoyable with minimal fuss.

These guys are well priced, a good outfit and I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a dive experience in Malta.