“Aquatica Dive centre, Great guys!”
Review of Aquatica

Aquatica
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Malta & Aquatica 5 Star Dive Centre, where dedication and professionalism come together to form a friendly environment that you can trust.Come join the adventure of diving in Malta and let us be your trusted guides to a memorable diving experience that you will never forget.Our service provides all divers with enjoyable, flexible and highly customised packages. With a fresh and friendly attitude we aim to ensure everyone enjoys a great day.OPEN ALL YEAR ROUND
St Ives, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Aquatica Dive centre, Great guys!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I booked a 4 dive package with Aquatica via email with Daryl, he could not have been more helpful and was very quick to reply. As an AOW diver I wanted fun dives and was accommodated easily.

Well stocked shop and professional outfit, made me feel very comfortable after being out of the water for 6.5yrs.

First day dived with Alan (I think his name was Alan, apologies if it was wrong, he was a Danish guy and was a humurous bloke!, had some laughs), there were 3 other divers in our group all Danish (all doing AOW), great people!, I missed my 2nd dive in Cirkewwa due to feeling unwell (my own fault should have eaten breakfast! lol).

2nd Day I dived with John (English guy, Top fella!) and another Englsih couple who were there for Fun dives altho were also instructors themselves, nice couple.
Dived the Um El Faroud wreck, morning dive was the stern and afternoon dive was Bow, only the second time I have been inside a wreck and was great.

I plan to visit malta again next year and will definitely use Aquatica for my EFR and Rescue Diver training which I plan on doing next year.

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“Had an awesome dive on Openwater refferal dives”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Had a great time doing my OW completion dives with Alex from Aquatica. Managed to fit in 2 wrecks within the 4 dives, which I was chuffed about. Alex was great fun and a brilliant dive instructor intructor, breifing me about the skills very well. Also enjoyed meeting everyone else at Aquatica, really frindly people.

On a practical front, Aquatica provided pickup from my hotel in Valetta which was very punctual and made every effort to make the day as efficiant as possible (dropping be straight back at my hotel in Valletta after the last dive of the morning). Prior to the divies I did have quite a few queries regarding medical forms Etc, and Daryl from Aquatica was very helpfull, E-mailing straight back.

Will definately be going back to Aquatica when I rerurn to Malta!!!!!!

Matt

Melbourne, Australia
“Professional, Slick, Relaxed”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I did two dives with Alex from Aquatica recently, we dived the HMS Maori. Alex is a cool cat, relaxed, plenty of knowledge and knows how to make the experience safe but enjoyable with minimal fuss.

These guys are well priced, a good outfit and I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a dive experience in Malta.

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“DIVING”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I hadn't dived for some time and couldn't have picked a better place to get back in the water. The staff were all helpful and patient and explained all the dives prior to setting off. The transport to dive sites and all equipment was provided and any questions were answered which put me at ease before setting off. I would certainly book with Aquatica again if I return to Malta.

Malta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

This was my first experience diving and it definitely wont be my last. Staff were very friendly and we were well informed about what to expect prior to the try dive.