“Wonderful Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Aquatica

Aquatica
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Malta & Aquatica 5 Star Dive Centre, where dedication and professionalism come together to form a friendly environment that you can trust.Come join the adventure of diving in Malta and let us be your trusted guides to a memorable diving experience that you will never forget.Our service provides all divers with enjoyable, flexible and highly customised packages. With a fresh and friendly attitude we aim to ensure everyone enjoys a great day.OPEN ALL YEAR ROUND
Malta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

This was my first experience diving and it definitely wont be my last. Staff were very friendly and we were well informed about what to expect prior to the try dive.

Visited September 2013

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Kildare, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

Fantastic trip. We stayed in st pauls for 9 days and did the padi open water course within the first few days which gave us time to carry out an extra couple of dives.
The staff and instructors are great. I would recomend this place 110%....buy a go pro to capture the underwater beauty.. I now have some fantastic footage and pics in my library all thanks to the school.

Visited May 2013
London UK
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Aquatica Dive School, St Paul's Bay, Malta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

Dived with Aquatica again this year. Sent an e-mail to be updated on dive prices, and was pleasantly surprised that they were much the same as last year. So I booked a multi-dive package. The equipment has been upgraded since last year, especially the regulators, and the BCDs were in very good order. On every dive we were well briefed, an improvement on last year when there was no briefing on a couple dives. As far as possible the school endeavoured to have the dive groups with the same level of qualification and experience. The school kept a close eye on personal air consumption so those with bigger lungs were given 15 litre tanks and the smaller divers had 12 litre tanks, so no dive had to be cut short because a diver used up their tank faster than anyone else, although the instructors had extra long regulators for those who needed to piggyback the instructor’s tank for a few minutes.
Thoroughly enjoyed all my dives and also picked up some extra tips to be a better diver.
I look forward to my next dives in Malta with Aquatica in the future.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank westlondonerW5
Belgium
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“A good starter for beginners”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

Me and my friend Stephanie went a couple days ago to Aquatica. The first time we booked a snorkeling trip. We had a good instructor who gave us a short introduction. Afterwards we went snorkeling and it was a lot of fun.

Because of this good time, we also wanted to try diving. It was a very fun experience. We were with a British couple and 2 dive instructors. They both helped us out with the equipment and explained very well how to use it. One dived in the front to give the right directions and went more slowly when someone had troubles. The other one dived in the back to watch over us.

We all felt very safe and they gave a lot of useful information. The management was also very friendly (even when I forgot my camera...).

Unlike some of the reviewers, I was very satisfied with this diving centre. For a good price you get a transfer from your hotel to the shop and the diving site, equipment, good explanation and plenty of time to dive/snorkel.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Romana D
Birmingham, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“aquatica diving”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

I had three days diving with them recently.
First day we did HMS Maori,a wreck in valletta harbour,not much to see of it now to be honest,the other dive companies then left to go to another site,which is the usual practice.Much to my dismay our dive guide decided we were staying put to do this dive again.
The vehicle was ok,we had all our kit for the next dive...so?draw your own conclusions.hangover day maybe?Worth one dive but definately not two,so not impressed with that.
Following two days we went to Gozo did Blue hole and inland sea dives and Cirkwekka and did Rozi tug and Left arch dives all four were really enjoyable dives,a big shout for our instructor simon on these days,ex-forces and his professionalism shone through,pulled you up if you made a mistake and gave excellent briefings before the dives and constantly monitoring you when under water.Sorted out my BCD when I had a problem.
Exactly the instructor you hope to dive with.A top bloke.
So?rating?66% out of a 100%,shame the first day let it down.

Visited August 2013