“Friendly, honest dive centre!”
Review of Aquatica

Aquatica
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Malta & Aquatica 5 Star Dive Centre, where dedication and professionalism come together to form a friendly environment that you can trust.Come join the adventure of diving in Malta and let us be your trusted guides to a memorable diving experience that you will never forget.Our service provides all divers with enjoyable, flexible and highly customised packages. With a fresh and friendly attitude we aim to ensure everyone enjoys a great day.OPEN ALL YEAR ROUND
Reviewed July 22, 2012

The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, often going well beyond what I've come to expect! The kit is first class, the local knowledge is excellent and I would strongly recommend this to anyone diving in Malta.

1  Thank Widey1979

Reviewed July 21, 2012

The team at Aquatica were really good, very accommodating and extremely good. I did my PADI Advanced with them in mid-June and had a fantastic week there. Daryl really took care of everything and made sure that things would run smoothly, as they did. Special thanks to Jon, Dave and Allan plus the unforgettable 'Ding-Dong'. They really are brilliant and have fantastic knowledge around the dive sites plus always adding the good laughs in-between the dives. They made sure that the dives were good and confident and fun and calm. I highly recommend them and I was very very pleased with Aquatica. Overall it was good experience and the whole team really went the extra mile to make it such a good adventure. I can't wait to return to explore more of the fantastic dive sites that Malta has to offer, brilliant wrecks and caves plus lots of other interesting dives. I will definitely return to Aquatica for their great service.

1  Thank GMA33
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Well organised, excellent dive packages for all levels. Staff superb, multi lingual, happy to give advice and assitance to all. Will definately use again on my next visit.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

My husband and myself booked a ten dive package with Aquatica which we used up over a two week period. Overall we were extremely happy with the experience and every care was taken to suit our needs. In particular, the dives were well tailored to suit our experience. In the diving brief the dive plan was talked through in detail (via the use of clear maps) with the instructor always making sure that we were happy with all aspects of the dive. Every question about equipment/location/etc. was answered clearly and with sincerity. There was a good selection of dive sites with the instructors making full use of the highly enjoyable wreck dives that are available on Malta (especially the tug boat Rosie and the P29).We were also easily able to choose when to dive and when we wished to take days off for sightseeing. A highly recommended dive shop.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

My experience with Aquatica was 100% positive to say the least :) My wife and I booked for a 10 dive package and we both thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

We actually chose Aquatica in the first place because they were by far the most efficient and helpful with replying to e-mails when we were planning the trip in February. Within a small few hours of an e-mail asking for prices, dive sites and so on we had a reply from Daryl listing out sites we could go to (we only have Open Water certificates) and all other details.

The instructors were fun on the surface, but also very professional and reassuring in the water. At no time did we feel left to our own devices. We were always given an option of which sites we want to do, although generally just going with the instructors' recommendations was a good idea, as we were always happy with their choices. As opposed to our previous scuba experience, we weren't persuaded to join the AOW divers, but rather if a dive site was to deep/difficult, we were taken separately by a different divemaster for an easier dive.

On a few occasions I was personally feeling a bit uneasy because of the weather (big waves) but every time the instructors made me feel secure and happy, and if need be, took more time to ensure that I am OK.

On a final note, big thanks to Camilla and Alan for the fun experience and for the night dive, that was great great fun!