“Couldn't ask for more or better”
Review of Aquatica

Aquatica
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Malta & Aquatica 5 Star Dive Centre, where dedication and professionalism come together to form a friendly environment that you can trust.Come join the adventure of diving in Malta and let us be your trusted guides to a memorable diving experience that you will never forget.Our service provides all divers with enjoyable, flexible and highly customised packages. With a fresh and friendly attitude we aim to ensure everyone enjoys a great day.OPEN ALL YEAR ROUND
Cambridge, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Couldn't ask for more or better”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

My experience with Aquatica was 100% positive to say the least :) My wife and I booked for a 10 dive package and we both thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

We actually chose Aquatica in the first place because they were by far the most efficient and helpful with replying to e-mails when we were planning the trip in February. Within a small few hours of an e-mail asking for prices, dive sites and so on we had a reply from Daryl listing out sites we could go to (we only have Open Water certificates) and all other details.

The instructors were fun on the surface, but also very professional and reassuring in the water. At no time did we feel left to our own devices. We were always given an option of which sites we want to do, although generally just going with the instructors' recommendations was a good idea, as we were always happy with their choices. As opposed to our previous scuba experience, we weren't persuaded to join the AOW divers, but rather if a dive site was to deep/difficult, we were taken separately by a different divemaster for an easier dive.

On a few occasions I was personally feeling a bit uneasy because of the weather (big waves) but every time the instructors made me feel secure and happy, and if need be, took more time to ensure that I am OK.

On a final note, big thanks to Camilla and Alan for the fun experience and for the night dive, that was great great fun!

Visited July 2012

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Hailsham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great weeks diving”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

From my first contact with Aquatica by e-mail and the first rate response to my request for a 10 dive package to include my Wreck Speciality and a trip to Gozo, Daryl and his team could not have been more helpful. Dave and Jon were atttentive, knowledgeable and enthusiasic about the dive sites and went out of their way to make this a pleasant and enjoyable experience. Apart from the diving, they were happy to advise on places to visit and eat. All in all a first rate dive centre to which I hope to return to on future visits to Malta. Many thanks to you all for making this an unforgetable diving holiday and all best wishes for the future.

Visited June 2012
Palencia, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Diving in Malta”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I´ve visited Malta twice. The first time I visited the island I dived with Acquatica as I could have go with somebody else. The second time I already knew I was diving with them again. The prices where reasonably good, including pick-ups at our hotel. Different instructors made us have a good time inside and outside the water almost everyday of the stay. Nice guys!!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank IgnacioAlonso
Swindon, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“first time scuba dive”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My husband and I wanted to try scuba diving and booked Aquatica. We were picked up from our hotel. Unfortunately my husband decided not to dive which was not a problem for the instructor. I was kitted out and instructed very professionally by the lady instructor. A great experience the instructor was absolutely fantastic and gave me loads of confidence. I would Definitely dive with this school again. I would also like to thank Daryl for all the information and ease of booking prior to arriving in Malta.

Visited July 2012
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Good”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

The overall experience of dealing with Aquatica was was a very good one. I found that Daryl and his team were very friendly helpful and knowledgeable. I would recommend them to anyone who is thinking of visiting the lovely island of Malta and fancy a pleasant and safe diving experience to give them a call. You won't regret it. I would like to personally thank the two English instructors Dave and John for all their hard work keeping a varied mixture of qualified divers all happy and wanting more.
Cheers guys Dave