“Value for money”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Value for money”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Very nice staff and good pizza! We had different types of pizzas and they were all very good, especially the capricosa. For desert the apple crumble is the best. I recommend.

• Polish first
“Amazing gluten free menu”
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

We visited the restaurant twice on our one week holiday as the food was soo delicious. Gluten free pizzas and pastas are a must :)

Dublin, Ireland
“Excellent food !! ”
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had a long day from Blue Lagoon & had plan to come down to Mezzaluna Pizzeria for dinner. The place had a nice calm atmosphere & the food was superb !! The girl was serving us was Mel. She was very warm, friendly & welcoming. If ever your in Bugibba go in and try their food...it's delicious!! I highly recommend it!

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food, Great Service and Fantastic Atmosphere”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I went there with my family while on holiday in Malta. My wife and two daughters are vegetarian whilst my son and I eat meat occasionally, although on this occasion we all had vegetarian food. The staff went out of their way to make sure the food was suited to us. The portions were very large and there were a few extras brought to our table without us having asked for it. The quality of every dish was excellent and the prices charged were very reasonable. I would recommend this restaurant very highly, but to enjoy it at the fullest, I would advise to go there and take your time in enjoying the meal rather then going in it for a quick meal.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank bharatmshah
Malta, null, Montenegro
“my experience at one of the greatest restaurants”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

The food was simply amazing and divine and the service they give is very welcoming. I will certainly go again!!!

• Visited March 2014