“Excellent food, full stop.”

Mezzaluna Pizzeria and Restaurant
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I visited this restaurant with my family for a late Sunday lunch. We ordered pasta and risotto for starters and chicken breast for main course. Both starters and main course were cooked to perfection. We were given chips and salad as well as roast veg and potatoes as sides. Portions were of good size on the larger side. Although the decor is a bit outdated, the place has a welcoming atmosphere and a great place to go with family. It is undoubtedly one of the best lunches I have had for ages. Will visit again for sure. Well done Mezzaluna!

3  Thank Nell079

Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food and service.nice and quiet atmosphere.we had chicken breast and fish,both delicious.will visit again for sure.

3  Thank xiwy
Reviewed November 25, 2013

The food was delicious, the service was great and a lovely atmosphere all around! Definitely our favorite restaurant in St. Paul's Bay, we ate there 3 times and were very satisfied every time, highly recommended. We're already looking forward to our next visit!

2  Thank Margaret H
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Interesting split level restaurant serving very good food at very reasonable prices. One of the best fish soups I've ever tasted.
We'll worth a visit for that alone. I'll be back !

Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Today I went for the first time... And it's surely not the last! As gluten-intolerant, I was very well served with free gluten-free appetizers, home-made Angus beef burgers and a dessert. The food was delicious and the staff was very helpful. To sum it all up, it was a satisfactory experience! I'm looking forward to trying the home-made gluten-free pizza next time! :)

2  Thank Deborah A