“pretty good”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2013

after some very bad restaurant in malta , I have found it! perfect service and excellent food! i went twice and it was always awesome.
You must go there! UNMISSABLE

1  Thank 923vincenzol

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We loved it. The food, the service, everything. They were even able to change items on the menu to cater for my vegetairan taste.

2  Thank Travelbuggy28
Reviewed September 27, 2013

The first thing that caught my attention was the place, as it was welcoming. Moreover, the waitress was very nice with us along with an excellent service that was seen throughout the dinner. More importantly, the food was absolutely good and aromatic. I will definitely go again.

1  Thank Matthew A
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We ate here twice on our visit, both equally good. Lots of local families come here in big parties. We were given little complimentary appetisers, then had trio of bruschetta. Calzone pizza & regular pizza both good. I loved the organic porcini risotto (I'm not a vegetarian) & had that twice & although I have a pretty good appetite I had starter size for main course which was perfect. The local Maltese wine is very good value & was nice & mellow. Very good, smily,young waitress worked very hard to please. Highly recommended

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Excellent service, good value for money. Food is above par & atmosphere homely & traditional. Place is clean & comfortable. A pleasant dining experience.

1  Thank TCalleja