“Overwhelming”

Da Rosi Ristorante
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Da Rosi restaurant is mostly synonymous for speciality fish dishes, and other mouth watering specialities from the varied menu including meat and poultry dishes prepared by Joe and his team of experienced chefs. Specialities are also available daily. It also offers an indulging variety of desserts, including delightful home-made specialities. The relaxed atmosphere which one expects from a restaurant offering traditional, modern and genuine fine cuisine is at moderate prices, and also one that has been maintained throughout the decades by dedicated people. The wine menu is stocked with world-class selection of fine wines. The bar offers a huge variety of spirits, liquors and aperitifs at reasonable prices.
Melbourne, Australia
“Overwhelming”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

The meal was one of the best we had in Malta, the service was great, used the outside tables as not to hot, cool breeze plenty of room not crowded, staff made you feel very welcome and relaxed the desert was awesome we booked a second night for later that week prices where reasonable ...
Well done , highly recommended

• Visited August 2013

La Spezia, Italy
“"Da Rosy" a stone's throw from the sea”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

A stone's throw from the sea, in St Paul's Bay there is a pretty restaurant where you can dine. My first time I gave a look at the menu-prices exposed outside and decided to try. I took their adviced to dine inside since it was still a bit hot out.Good choise! good temperature,soft light, quiet, tidy, welldressed and clean table, polite and gentle maid.I would order some suggested fish, but preferred a maltese dish already chosen before entering; ravioli stuffed with goat cheese dressed with tomato sauce topped with grated cheese. During the waiting time I was served, offered from the House, a tasty appetizer tuna sauce, galletti e olive. Here are the ravioli ! Presentation worthy of a good chef, delitious taste and delicate, soft, right cooking pasta, large portion size which can be enjoyed without haste. Good selction of vines and tasty water. No surprice about the bill. I promised I'd be back for the fish dish, and so was: an other delitious dinner, amaretto liquor offered from the House. When I said my compliments they haven't any hesitation to enter me into the kitchen and meet the chef and the staff all: EVERYTHING NEAT AND CLEAN !

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank anna m
London, United Kingdom
“Great food and good staff.”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Thank god it was opposite the hotel so not far to walk for a decent meal. The staff were very friendly and could not be more welcoming. The food was great and a good selection of wine.

Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb food!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Delicious food and excellent my boyfriend took me there for my birthday. We had pasta with sea urchins, strozzapreti with calamari and spaghetti with sugo Nero as starters simply delicious and Dutch rib eye as main course. portions are very abundant. Large selection of wines and the staff is very friendly.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Christine140793
Brackley, United Kingdom
“Best Rabbit I've ever tasted !”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Discovered this place purely by chance on a recent stay in St Pauls Bay - so me, the wife and kids thought we'd pop in and give it a try !

Well we wern't dissapointed !

I had the best Rabbit I've ever tasted - simply divine. Rest of the family thoroughly enjoyed their meals too.

A lovely place to eat, friendly, attentive staff.

I'm sure we'll visit again next time we're in St Pauls Bay !

• Visited July 2013