Things to improve:
1) Walls are too thin- can clearly hear what people do in the neighbour room. (fits good together with point 2):)
2) There is erotic channel available for free- which is good of course :), but the negative thing is that it's not protected anyhow= so my wife together with 3 years old son turned the TV on and there was a "naked" gang doing "THAT"
3) Ordered queen bed to be able to sleep with child, but all such type rooms were out and lady from reception requested additional charge for child bed...
4) It's a bit dangerous to pass the street to go to the sea- no sidewalk built!
5) The bistro eating place is a bit expensive
1) The sea & beach is nice
2) SPA was quite ok
3) Play area for children (both inside and outside)
4) Free wireless internet connection
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Arkadia Hotel Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arkadia Hotel Spa Latvia/Tukums